Part 89

Lin Yuan's body structure wants to give birth to a child, and can only undergo a caesarean section. During the caesarean section, the doctor gave him an anesthesia, and he lay on the bed in the delivery room, not feeling anything at all.

But when the anesthetic passed, the wound hurt badly, and I couldn't take painkillers. Yan Ting was so distressed that he was not allowed to get out of bed, nor did he let the nurse hold the child to disturb him and let him rest well.

Lin Yuan did not argue with Yan Ting, because the wound in his abdomen really hurt badly, eating was very slow and slow, and after drinking a bowl of chicken soup, he was already sweating from pain.

At night, I couldn't sleep soundly, and I could only grasp Yan Ting's fingers tightly, and I was still frowning in my dreams.

Yan Ting hugged the fragile little guy in his arms, did not dare to move at all, gently stroked his back, almost opened his eyes until dawn.

In the middle of the night, as long as Lin Yuan in his arms moved slightly, Yan Ting would imprison him in time, for fear that he would involve his own wounds.

Throughout the night, Yan Ting's nerves had been tense, until the sky lit up and Lin Yuan woke up, and he would relax his stiff body slightly. But the heart that lifted up, hanging in mid-air, was always worried.

Xiao Yan ran saw the two fathers, it was already five days later. During this period, he was accompanied only by the nurse aunt of the hospital, and the two strange uncles who stood outside the glass window every day and watched him point and point.

As the wound heals, the pain becomes less. Lin Yuan couldn't help it, wanted to see the cubs he had given birth to, and took advantage of Yanting's time to go out to buy fruit and let the nurse carry the child to the ward.

The baby, who was five days old, has grown a little wider, and the skin has begun to turn white, not as ugly as when it was first born. <

But Lin Yuan stared at him for half a day, his frown still did not let go, and he asked in a particularly low voice: "Is this really my birth?" He had just finished asking, and the little cub who had been giggling and nibbling his fingers in the nurse's arms a second before suddenly burst into tears.

The crying was loud and earth-shaking, and it spread almost all over the corridor, pulling at the throat and crying.

No matter how much the nurse coaxed, it was useless. Crying with a snotty face, it was very pitiful, and it was also a terrible headache.

The wound on Lin Yuan's stomach was still hurting, and he didn't dare to hug it, he looked at it with a confused face, his clear eyes blinked, and then he blinked, and his pale lips moved, and he muttered quietly, "You're so noisy." How

to coax is not good, the nurse has no way, tentatively took the baby to Lin Yuan, pointed at Lin Yuan and coaxed softly: "This is your father." Xiao Yanyan seemed

to be crying tired, his eyes were red with tears, and he was still holding tears, his mouth was shriveled, and he looked at Lin Yuan in confusion, and he was crying miserably.

Lin Yuan and his big eyes narrowed, thinking that although this child was not beautiful, he was still quite cute. Without holding back, he reached out and pinched his chubby face.

The next second, Xiao Yan let out a loud cry, crying even more sadly than just now, tears and snot flowing out, crying and sobbing.

Lin Yuan's outstretched arm hung in mid-air, and the whole person was dazed.

The first time he became a father, he would not coax his children.

The nurse hurriedly held the baby, away from the father who owed the hand, and did not dare to come closer. <