Part 62

The ward where Mr. Yan was located was very spacious, it was a two-room suite, the inside was the ward, and the outside was the small living room.

In the middle of the ward, the old man was already asleep.

In the sofa in the small living room, Lin Yuan sat loudly. It wasn't until his knees were hit that he reacted that his forked legs were too bold and not quite in line with a woman's sitting position.

Lin Yuan calmly and calmly folded his legs, and deliberately straightened his stomach, calmly and calmly said: "Pregnant, it is more comfortable to sit like this."

 Hearing this, Xu Mingyi's provocative words were blocked in his throat, and the other party was pregnant with his son's baby in his stomach, and it seemed harsh and mean to say it.

His face changed, and Xu Mingyi said coldly, "You said that you were pregnant with my son's child, what evidence is there?" From my son's point of view, not any cat, dog or dog can see it. Her mouth was tough, but her heart was empty.

The girl in front of me is really beautiful, even if the hair and hat cover most of the face, it still can't cover the youthful beauty, I see the pitiful posture.

Under the wide coat, even if pregnant, the waist is still slender, only the belly is bulging, and the rest of the body is white and thin, except that the chest seems to be a little too flat.

Xu Mingyi looked at him without any doubt. The figure is too thin, and the small chest is also normal.

Also, the sound seems a little thick.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to continue to pretend to be dumb, but he couldn't talk too much trouble, and he was still panicked. <

Anyway, the pregnancy belly is true, and normal people can't think that a big man will get pregnant.

He simply let go of his guts, deliberately raised his voice before speaking, and tried to make the tone as thin and weak as possible, "I have no evidence left, you can call your son to ask." As far as your son's look of sharp white grin when he took off his pants..."

Lin Yuan did not dare to say it directly after the words.

Sitting next to Yan Thunder, two deep eyes fell on him, almost poking his body out of the hole.

As a mother, Xu Mingyi knows her son very well. Hearing others comment on this, she was very upset in her heart, but what she said was the truth, and she had nothing to argue.

He could only hold the fire and say with a black face: "My son is not in China, I don't need him to prove it, I believe in medicine more."

"I disagree." Lin Yuan, in a protective posture, pulled over his clothes to cover his stomach, and retorted with an aura: "Taking DNA tests in the embryonic stage is very unfavorable to my child, if it causes sequelae, can you compensate me for a healthy child?" Just

now, Xu Mingyi saw Lin Yuan for the first time and thought that this was a soft and weak woman who was very controllable.

But at this moment, Lin Yuan's resolute tone made her have to overturn her first impression.

Xu Mingyi looked at his stomach and did not dare to say too much.

If it is really his own son's child, then it is the right time. On the one hand, you can use the birth of a new life to give the old man a joy and make the old man happy. <

On the other hand, you can also take this opportunity to let Yan Ting completely lose the trust of the old master and crush him.

In just a few minutes, Xu Mingyi had already figured out the importance of it. Try to suppress the anger in your heart and pretend to be a gentle and noble lady.