Part 44

half of lin yuan's face was still buried in the pillow, allowing the old man to kiss his cheek, and his mouth muttered to correct him, "you are wrong, this is not your bed, theoretically, this should be your eldest brother's bed." 

"not necessarily." yan ting rolled over and lay flat next to the little guy, kneading his soft face, "if i want to, i can immediately make it mine."

lo and behold, what is the tone of the domineering president?

moreover, he is still a bully with a problem with his head, what is bad, and he still wants to move the bed?

maybe yan thunder can really do this.

it was really too sand sculpture, lin yuan didn't want anything to happen, turned over on him, and kicked his legs dishonestly, "you might as well move me home, compared to the moving bed of the laborers, it's much easier to move me." 

yan ting's body was so comfortable that lin yuan didn't want to go down after climbing up, resting his head on his strong chest, listening to the heartbeat coming from under his chest, and the corners of his mouth subconsciously grinned and smiled silly.

even lin yuan didn't know what he was happy about, anyway, he was happy.

like a flatbread, he spread his arms and spread his body on yan ting's body, his head rubbing flexibly, hitting yan ting's chin several times, playing with it happily.

lin yuan is only eighteen years old this year, in the end, he is still a child's heart, usually in front of others, always pretending to be mature, is an instinctive posture to protect himself.

but after spending a long time with yan ting, his body and heart had been automatically certified, and the breath of the person in front of him was safe, and all his vigilance and precautions were on vacation. <

lin yuan played too hi, accidentally almost fell under the bed, fortunately yan ting hugged him in time.

protruding his head from the man's elbow, lin yuan grabbed his own hair, and after realizing that he had not eaten dinner, he grabbed yan ting's palm and placed it on his empty stomach, and said softly: "i am hungry." 

as soon as he finished speaking, there was a sudden knock on the door from outside, which was particularly clear in the open environment.

lin yuan was stunned, and quickly broke free from yan ting's arms and slipped into the bed.

he was wearing not his own clothes, but a hot shirt, loose and crumbling, unable to cover anything.

the red marks on the body, layered and ambiguous, are still fresh, so that people can see at a glance what has happened in this room before.

lin yuan is not so cheeky, he still wants a face.

blame this old rogue for recruiting him!

i would like to ask, can that flesh-and-blood man be able to hold on?

lin yuan wrapped himself up sharply before he stretched out a foot from the bed to kick yan ting, and whispered, "go open the door quickly, don't let people in."

most of them had come to call the two of them to dinner, and seeing the panic in the little guy's eyes, yan ting couldn't bear to frighten him, rubbing his furry head, so he put on his nightgown and got up to open the door.

outside the door, yan lang was stunned to see the nightgown on yan ting's body, and then said, "uncle, dinner is ready." 

just now, he heard his mother say that the uncle had brought someone with him when he came back, and he looked like he was quite spoiled, and yan lang was very curious about who it was.