Part 4

Rock 'n' roll stirs up the hormones of the night, and the air is filled with a strong smell of alcohol, indulgence and wantonness.

When he was found, Lin Yuan was standing in the corner behind the bar to wipe his hands.

When the wine was delivered just now, a lewd beer belly man took the opportunity to touch him, and the salty pig's hand even wanted to get inched in, fortunately he slipped fast.

"Lin Yuan, the second floor needs to send wine, you go."

"Okay."

Lin Yuan nodded, and as a result, the wine bottle and goblet handed by the bartender behind the bar, and then heard the other party advise: "This wine is very expensive, a small hundred thousand bottles, you should be careful." 

Hearing this, he immediately tightened the bottle.

Depend, so expensive.

Lin Yuan turned around and muttered a few words, walking quickly and carefully upstairs.

Compared to the crowded and noisy hall on the first floor, the environment on the second floor is much better.

Lin Yuan also thought that the person who ordered such expensive wine was the second generation of the rich who spent a lot of money. Unexpectedly, it was an acquaintance.

Seeing Yan Ting's cold and sharp face, his brow frowned, and he subconsciously wanted to turn his head and leave.

But the wine is delivered, and it is a king who has money or not to earn.

Lin Yuan adjusted his thoughts, revealed a smile, walked over quickly and gently placed the bottle on the table, and poured a glass for both of them.

"Two gentlemen, your wine. If nothing else, I'll..."

"Wait." Qin Mian who opened his mouth to interrupt him.

Qin Mian took a sip of the wine glass, and his gaze fell on Lin Yuan's face, and his eyes were full of interest, "I found that you looked quite similar to a person I knew." <

Lin Yuan thought to himself what an excuse to talk to each other, and it was too bad.

"Oh." He nodded and smiled politely, "Sir, your friend must be very handsome."

"..." Qin Mian covered his lips and coughed softly, and smiled, "Not handsome as you."

The boy was still quite amused, and Qin Mian still wanted to continue to talk, but he felt a beam of eyes fall on his neck like substance, like a sharp knife.

If he dared to say one more word, the head on the item would not be saved.

"You talk, I'll go out and get a call." Qin Mian raised his hand and touched his neck, got up and left quickly.

As soon as the old tree blossoms, the vinegar is still strong.

In the blink of an eye, there were only two people left in the box.

Lin Yuan squatted at the table, staying was not, nor was he leaving.

Yan Ting was looking at him, his eyes were still deep and cold, "How do you work here?" 

"Just... For a friend's class. Lin Yuan didn't want to see this man again tomorrow, so he casually made an excuse.

Eighteen. Nine-year-olds all want face, and he doesn't want to say that he lacks money.

"How many days have you been dry?" Yan Ting asked again.

Grabbing the hem of his own clothes, Lin Yuan thought that you managed too much, and replied politely, "Just came today."