Part 22

yan ting was standing in front of the sink shaving, and the clear water flowing from the faucet was rattling.

the shaved foam fills the chin and looks like santa claus handing out gifts on christmas eve.

he still had a razor in his hand, a little silly.

lin yuan was stunned at the door.

turning his head, yan ting saw him standing there and smiled, "what's wrong?" silently

retracting his right foot that had just been extended, lin yuan's tone was flat, "it's okay, just take a look."

he turned expressionlessly, but the tip of his ear was red with embarrassment.

it turned out that he was just shaving, and his own thoughts were too impure.

kicking off his shoes and climbing onto the bed, lin yuan sat cross-legged. after a moment, he pulled the pillow into his arms and stared blankly at the wall in front of him, without blinking his eyes for half a day.

something seems to be brewing.

yan ting came out of the shower, and there was no sign of a child in the bedroom.

on the spacious bed, the tiled quilt arched in the middle, and it shook twice from time to time.

on the carpet next to the bed, a lot of clothes were thrown.

yan ting bent down and picked them up one by one, a small blazer, a shirt, long pants, and a pair of small black pants.

stripped myself naked and hid in the quilt.

now that chinese new year's eve years old, yan ting is not a hairy boy who doesn't understand anything, and he can know what he is thinking when he plucks his ass.

i want to be ashamed and dare not say it directly, but the implication is so bold. <

yan tingguang thought about it, and he was looking forward to pulling open the quilt and seeing a seductive and seductive picture.

he put his clothes on the small sofa next to him and walked over and patted the black head that was exposed on the pillow.

lin yuan, who was hiding in the quilt, trembled uncontrollably.

yan ting was more convinced of his guess, and he was not in a hurry, planning to slowly open this special gift.

he leaned lazily, his palm resting on the quilt, stroking down an inch of the arched arc.

the young man's thin spine, even if it was still separated by a thin quilt, still trembled in his palm.

the faint and imperceptible breathing also became urgent.

lin yuan poked out half of his head, took the initiative to lean over and rubbed the palm of yan ting's hand, his cheeks were red and fluttering, and he couldn't help it.

"did you take a shower?"

"well, washed." yan ting gently brushed the messy hair in front of his forehead, and the thin lips drew up, opening a faint smile.

he knew what tricks the child was playing, but he wasn't going to debunk it.

yan ting wears a loose bathrobe, and his skin is a healthier complexion lighter than wheat due to frequent sun exposure and exercise.

it doesn't usually look very dark.

but lin yuan was too white, his skin seemed to have been soaked with milk, soft and tender, and a slight touch of force could leave red marks.

After I was pregnant with my cub, I was favored by the giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें