Part 81

When the old man was young, he was also a big tiger in City A, the kind that made all the people in the business community talk about it.

At that time, the Yan family was in the limelight, not only for other families in City A, but also for the top of the eyes. The slightest mistake will destroy the wealth accumulated for a hundred years.

If the merit is high, the prosperity will decline.

After Yan Ting became an adult, the old man gradually delegated power and let him manage most of the Yan family's property. The rest was donated directly.

The yan family's power was weakened, and the Qin family rose day by day and came out on top. At this point, the Yan family was no longer the head bird, and the situation became relaxed.

How can the water king who surfs in the turbulent river be willing to leave the dangerous, rolling sea?

But the years are merciless, and all those who have passed through it cannot change the end of aging.

No matter how much the old man does not give up, the future world is still young.

A lifetime, □□ ten years.

In the first half of his life, all the energy and time of the old man was dedicated to the inheritance of the ancestors, so he neglected the family affection.

Now, half in the ground, he suddenly woke up to what he wanted to make up for.

But suddenly found that the sons have grown up, each has their own ideas, and can no longer use his father.

The dying man is unwilling to admit that he is no longer useful to this society. Crazy with the most extreme methods. To prove that you still have the ability, and you want to be as ambitious and ambitious as you used to be surfing in the waves. <

However, it will only make everything worse, and it will not change the fact that I am old.

The moment he heard Lin Yuan say that he was pregnant, the old man's heart instantly surged with mixed emotions. There is shock, there is disbelief, there is remorse, there is self-blame... The intertwining of complex emotions hit his heart, which had lost its function.

Let this tough body that once supported half of the economy of City A collapse.

Everything can't go back to the past.

No matter how old you are, you are still old after all.

Outside the emergency room, Yan Ting was not at ease to let Lin Yuan go to see his father alone. The baby he protected in the palm of his hand could not tolerate anyone to bully.

Lin Yuan smiled and patted his arm, "It's all right, are you still afraid that your father will eat me?"

Yan Ting still disagreed.

He can make decisive decisions about anything, even if he is involved in a major economic case and the police under investigation are handcuffed, he has never been afraid.

Except for Lin Yuan.

Things related to Lin Yuan, whether it was a big thing or a small thing, he would be careful and cautious, and he would not tolerate a single mistake. Even the hidden danger is not allowed to appear for half a minute.

"No, I'll go with you." Yan Ting had a calm face, his cold eyebrows were furrowed, and his thin lips were tightly pulled into a straight line. His face was extremely angry and looked strange and frightening.

The nurse who came to speak, bowed her head and waited, frightened by the powerful oppressive force, and did not dare to say a word. <

"But..." Lin Yuan felt that the old man had only called himself, and the two of them went in together, as if they were a little faceless.