Part 39

qin mian carried a bouquet of roses, carried a few boxes of supplements and fruits into the ward, and saw only lin yuan leaning on the bedside to flip through the book, and there was no sign of yan ting.

no, listening to wei ming say that the old iron tree was worried about eating and swallowing, why didn't it stay in the ward?

"what about yan thunder?" qin mian put down the things in his hand and glanced at the book in lin yuan's hand, "what are you reading?"

"the count of monte cristo." lin yuan replied succinctly, "he went downstairs to check."

"huh?" qin mian was confused, "isn't it you who is sick?" didn't you really squeeze him dry? 

lin yuan's wrist shook as he flipped through the book, raised his head sharply, and looked frightened: "who told you..."

he felt that he was extremely wronged, "what did i do to squeeze yan ting dry?" he didn't even sleep in a bed with me, so he went to the guest room by himself. i thought, but i couldn't find the opportunity. anyway

everyone is the one below and can talk color. a little bit of affection.

lin yuan let out the words he had suppressed in his heart, and very calmly lowered his head to read the book, like the person he had just accused was not himself.

qin mian was sluggish for a moment, silently took a step back, and felt a little flustered.

how did this formerly cute and beloved classmate lin xiaoyuan become like this?

desire. beg. dissatisfaction, sure enough, the incident was a terrible thing.

qin mian had lived all these years, and he had never tried this dry taste. thinking of his own little boyfriend's male. tthe dog waist, he proudly raised his chin, "otherwise, i will ask chu zikuo to help you introduce him to a classmate, all of whom are studying sports, eight-pack abs tendon meat, abound."

in the morning on an empty stomach, dimi did not enter, and the toss of the various examination rooms upstairs and downstairs, yan ting pushed open the door of the ward with his last breath, just heard the brother who had been in the room for more than ten years, in the corner of his own wall, almost directly cut off his breath.

the opening of the door was not small, lin yuan and qin mian heard it, and almost at the same time looked up.

yan thunder's blue and black face was so caught off guard.

raising his hand to touch his nose, qin mian pretended that he hadn't said anything just now and looked out the window.

tut...... the old iron tree's eyes were fierce. sure enough, when i had a daughter-in-law, i forgot my brother.

lin yuan lifted the quilt and ran over with his slippers. yan ting thought, it is still a good child raised by himself, he knows how to hurt people, so he will not come over and hug himself.

he smiled and opened his arms, but the imaginary embrace did not come as expected.

lin yuan just squeezed his fingers, his eyes fell on the back of his hand that still had needle eyes, and nodded his head with satisfaction, "did the other tests be done?" as for the list, show me.

yan ting: "..."

baby, i don't think you love me anymore, you just love my kidneys.

this morning, as soon as yan ting opened his eyes, he saw the little guy sitting on his body, his small face was serious, and his tone was also very nervous, and he was sure that he would die early.

yan ting was still confused, and he was forced to do a full set of physical examinations. from head to toe, from the inside out, not even the fingernails. <