Part 65

The night was dark, like thick ink that could not be erased.

Lin Yuan rushed to the side of the road next to the Lamborghini, lying on the window for a long time, before making sure that there was no one inside.

His heart, which was cheering and rejoicing, snapped a few times.

Circling around to the front of the car, seeing that the string of license plate numbers was indeed familiar to him, Lin Yuan stumbled and picked up his broken heart from the ground, enduring the pain of sewing and mending.

Zhou Xu picked up the steps, rushed to his side, and asked worriedly, "What's wrong?" Do you know this car?

Lin Yuan pursed his lips and did not speak.

Zhou Xu was puzzled, and without knowing what thoughts he had, he reached out and touched the front cover of the car.

"Don't touch it!" Lin Yuan suddenly yelled at him.

Zhou Xu immediately withdrew his arm in fright, and said helplessly, "Don't touch, I don't touch." He couldn'tfigure it out, isn't this just an ordinary car? It was okay to touch two, how did Lin Yuan become so fierce.

Zhou Xu was still wondering, Lin Yuan had already turned and gone up the steps.

His thin body weaved through the crowd, and his thick clothes made his thin figure even more prominent.

The sloping light stretched his shadow long, lonely and aggrieved.

A cold wind blew in, and Lin Yuan sucked in his nose and tightened his clothes.

The library's transparent glass doors divide the inside and outside of the doors into two worlds.

Outside the door, the winter is freezing.

Inside the door, warm as spring.

Zhou Xu was stunned for a long time before he lifted his feet to catch up.

Lin Yuan put the frozen hand to his mouth and took two breaths, rubbed it casually, and then took out the mobile phone impatiently.

His hands were too cold and his movements were not flexible, and he tried awkwardly several times before he finally managed to turn over the address book.

Just about to dial, I heard Zhou Xu's shout next to me, "Cousin, how did you come?"

Lin Yuan's hand shook and he looked up eagerly.

Qin Mian was shaken by the joy that burst out from under his eyes, and his heart was instantly invaded by remorse, his arm was extended forward, but he did not dare to touch him, and said slowly: "Don't worry, listen to me."

 At the same time as the sound, Qin Mian couldn't help but aim at his stomach.

Are you really pregnant? A few words rushed to his mouth, and he was afraid that there were so many people present, and he restrained himself from asking directly.

Two hours ago, Qin Mian was pregnant after Lin Yuan was out of Yan Ting's mouth.

At first it was shock, then it was covered with a strong sense of remorse.

He could never have imagined that a man could become pregnant. Moreover, he also indirectly threw Lin Yuan, who was five months pregnant, into the school.

"Lin Yuan, I'm sorry, I don't know." Qin Mian apologized guiltily, but found that all the language had become pale and weak in the face of the facts.

During the half month that Yan Ting was in a coma, it was he who concealed the true situation on his own initiative, and even when the housekeeper proposed to arrange Lin Yuan to go to school, he did not give much consideration to agree.

After I was pregnant with my cub, I was favored by the giantsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara