Part 55

lin yuan sat down at the table, and the maid quickly brought the steaming hot meal to the table. each dish is a nutritious meal designated by the doctor, and it smells fragrant, but it doesn't taste good.

lack of interest, lin yuan's appetite is not good, casually eat two bites.

yan lang came uninvited, pulled up a chair and sat down across from him.

"it's different." without ridicule, without looking down, yan lang calmly expressed his opinion. the inquiring look on lin yuan's face turned around and whispered, "uncle really raised you very well, much better than before."

lin yuan touched his face expressionlessly, and said in his heart that if you think i have gained weight, just say it.

what about good looks, good looks are not yours.

lin yuan did not respond, and swallowed the white rice in the bowl in small mouthfuls.

yan lang didn't say anything more, and watched him eat in silence. those eyes, which had always been full of pride, did not show any arrogance at the moment, but instead had a little playfulness and interest.

being stared at intently, lin yuan neither nervously sat on a needle felt, nor did he scold people in his throat, calmly letting him see, directly as the person on the other side did not exist.

nutritious meals are so hard to eat that they are a world apart from the hot pot at noon. lin yuan barely shoved in a few bites, and he couldn't eat anymore.

yan lang's gaze on his face was like substance, like a knife trying to break through his own skin bag, snooping into deeper secrets, making him feel very uncomfortable.

lin yuan shaved a few grains of white rice into his mouth, threw the chopsticks on the table irritably, and impatiently provoked a delicate eyebrow peak, "if there is something to say, if there is a fart, let it go." 

"don't hug your little relatives and kiss me, come to me to find what sense of existence?

yan lang's fingers on the edge of the table tapped, and yang his lips smiled, "i understand now that you are better looking than your brother."

lin yuan frowned. being praised by the scumbag, not only was he not happy at all, but he also felt disgusted in his stomach.

kind of wanted to throw up.

afraid that this was the uncle's home, yan lang did not dare to say too much.

there were more than two of them in the restaurant, and the housekeeper waited by the side without leaving, always observing his actions.

before the gentleman went out, he explained that he must take good care of young master yuan, do not make any mistakes, the housekeeper is very dutiful, and his two eyes have stared at yan lang to death.

being treated as the object of surveillance, yan lang was very unhappy in his heart, but he was very restrained and patient, and all his true emotions were suppressed, and he did not show them at all.

lin yuan took two sips of the hot milk in his hand, smacked his mouth, and suddenly felt so bad to drink.

he put down his cup and stood up slowly.

yan lang stopped him, "xiao yuan, let's find a quiet place to talk."

"talk about what?" lin yuan patted the non-existent dust on his hands, his gaze swept over his scratched and scabbed face that had not yet healed, and cocked the corner of his mouth, "talk about how you secretly chen cang with lin qi, while hooking up, while cheating me of money?"