Part 51

No one knows what Yan Ting said to his father, and the stubborn old man who has been insisting on not going to the hospital suddenly changes his attention. He also urged his family to send him to the hospital quickly, and decided to stay in the hospital until he recovered.

Except for Lin Yuan.

He was the third person in the room besides the person in question.

Everything that happened in the room was vague, not a single important word was heard, and the important was heard clearly.

Yan Ting told his father that as long as he agreed to go to the hospital for treatment, he would agree to marry and have children. And, within a year, let him hold his grandson.

Lin Yuan stood aside, flattening his mouth, and silently thought: You big liar.

Old Master Yan was deceived, and immediately changed his mouth and agreed to go to the hospital.

Lin Yuan felt that Yan Ting was too clever, even his biological father could easily deceive, even if he had not been pregnant for three years, the little head melon was definitely not his opponent.

In the future, if I often stick to him, close to Zhu Zhichi, I don't know if I will become wiser.

Lin Yuan thought vaguely, the door was opened, and a lot of people poured in.

He was taken into his arms by The Fire Thunder and settled into the sofa in the corner to avoid being bumped into.

After the old man changed his mind, the old mansion was all busy up and down.

The family doctor immediately contacted the ambulance of the hospital, and the servants who usually served the old man also hurriedly began to pack up their things, afraid of what would fall behind, so that the old man could live comfortably in the hospital. <

When Yan Zhengyu got older, his temper became strange, and he would often be angry if something did not go well.

The servants try to do everything in detail and comfortably in order to keep the easy and well-paid job.

In the originally lifeless bedroom, many people came in and out, and soon flowed with vitality and vitality.

As Yan Zhengyu's most beloved young son, Yan Ting helped the doctor to remove his father from the house and send him into the car, doing everything himself.

Lin Yuan quietly left the sofa and moved over to stand by the window, the slightest wisp of fresh wind coming in through the crack in the window he had quietly pushed open, with the smell of earth.

The servants in the old mansion were all jealous of Yan Ting's temper, and even if they were curious, no one dared to look at him blatantly.

After everyone left the room surrounded by the old man, Lin Yuan followed him outside. When he crossed the threshold, he bowed his head and pretended to touch his stomach inadvertently, and silently said in his heart: "Cub, you have not yet been born, your father began to use you, too pitiful."

Yan Zhengyu was shrewd all his life, but he did not expect that when he got old, he was calculated by his son.

Yan Ting only promised to get married and have children, and everything else was vague.

After entering the hospital, the doctor arranged for the old man to do a series of examinations and then sent him to the ward.

Lin Yuan did not like the noisy environment very much, and withdrew from the ward, ready to find a window to breathe.

As soon as I turned around, I happened to see Yan Lang coming towards me. <

His nose was blue and swollen, and it was the tragic scars left by the previous mutual beating with Lin Qi on the street.