Part 2

Yan Ting did not answer, thinking that the boy had finished bathing, he put only a few cigars in the ashtray and got up and went to the bathroom.

It goes without saying that there was indeed someone in the bathroom.

Yan Lang was shocked, and his eyes were like frogs.

Listening to his parents say that uncle doesn't like women, he doesn't like men, and he really has never seen anyone else around uncle.

This is...... Hit by him?

The glass on the bathroom door was translucent, and Yan Ting did not see any figure shaking inside, and knocked on the next door.

There was no response.

He pushed open the door.

The boy was sitting on the ground, frowning his little face, holding his own jio and blowing.

With that kick just now, Lin Yuan was in so much pain that he almost fainted.

Hearing the opening of the door, Lin Yuan looked up confusedly, just in line of sight with Yan Ting.

He quickly put down his jio, and when nothing happened, he looked east and west, and Yun Breeze said lightly, "Why did you come in?"

But the bloodshot red toes and the furrowed brows exposed him completely.

Yan Ting did not answer, and silently stepped forward to pick him up.

The moment his body was suspended in the air, Lin Yuan subconsciously hooked the man's neck.

The pretty eyes were soft and misty with water bubbles. The delicate skin exposed to the air still has red marks.

Yan Thunder's sexy throat knot rolled a little, and his voice was restrained and hoarse, "How old are you this year?" "

Eighteen." Lin Yuan tilted his head against his broad shoulders and moved his upturned toes. <

It still hurts, I knew he wouldn't kick the door.

Well, it's adulthood.

The yin between Yan Thunder's eyebrows dissipated.

Yan Ting was holding a child in a posture and hugging Lin Yuan face to face.

Lin Yuan's entire head was just blocked by him, and Yan Lang only saw the thin white ankles and the imaginative red marks that remained at the ankles.

His action of taking off his coat stopped, surprised and curious.

Yan Thunder's cold eyes swept past, and he immediately turned his eyes away, not daring to look at it again.

In my heart, I was silently thinking about what kind of divine being was able to climb into my uncle's bed, but it was really powerful.

Lin Yuan also felt that he was strong, and when he woke up, he not only wore books, but also slept with others.

There is no such plot in the book.

With his hips touching the soft quilt, Lin Yuan's body shrank a little.

The man's muffled voice rang out again, "What's wrong?" 

"It's all right." Lin Yuan blushed and stumbled, "Fart, my ass hurts a little." 

The duvet was soft and irritating, in large part because of his psychological effects.

After a few seconds of silence, Yan Ting said, "Rub your medicine for a while." Lin Yuan's

movement of turning over instantly froze, and he looked up in horror, "Myself..."