Part 34

Yan Thunder's body was weak and weak, and Lin Yuan's anger was on his head, which was a good time to counterattack.

Press people on the couch, just rip off their pants, and then brew the sauce...

This was Qin Mian's inner vision.

How he hoped that Lin Xiaoyuan would be able to rise up and counterattack.

I think that at the beginning, he and Yan Ting were two people, and called max bar 'fierce 1 double male', and there were countless riots thrown at the two people.

Qin Ye's name can be described as a sensation in the whole street.

But now, he could only be subordinated to the people, and he was crushed to the point that every day should not be done, and the earth was not spiritual.

Moreover, Chu Zikuo's stupidity did not give him the opportunity to counterattack!

If others knew about it, they must not laugh at him to death. If, too, Yan Thunder is pressed, then...

Looking at the two inseparable people kissing on the sofa, Qin Mian's eyes lit up, his fists slightly charged, his neck extended, and he almost cheered and shouted for Lin Yuan.

Wei Ming's kind reminder rang in his ears, "General Manager Qin, do you know not to look at incivility?"

Qin Mian lowered his voice, pretending to be deep, "I know."

But I want to see it, and no one wants to stop me!

Lin Yuanshang grabbed Yan Ting's arm, pressed it against his knee, overthrew him, overwhelmed him, and then...

Suddenly it went black.

Wei Ming said quietly, "General Manager Qin, for the sake of your head, it is better to avoid suspicion." 

With a black face, he ripped off the sunglasses on his face, and Qin Mian glanced at him, "I see that you still worry about your head first."

Wei Ming pointed to the blindfold on his face, a serious book, "I didn't see anything." 

"Avoid suspicion, I am professional.

Wei Ming couldn't see, only the sound of Si Xi Suosuo's clothes rubbing.

Qin Mian was very attentive, and the two people on the sofa rolled into a ball, sticky and slimy, endless.

Just when he even doubted that they could do a shot here, there was a sudden scream.

The voice was deep, mute, and sounded weak.

It was Yan Thunder who called.

Qin Mian: "??? Didn't you just take off your clothes? So soon...

He stepped forward with an excited arrow, his eyes like a cat in the darkness, bursting out two green lights.

Abrupt.

Hahaha, yan thunder this old thing also has today.

Not only do a handful of old iron trees bloom, but also chrysanthemums bloom by the way.

Lin Xiaoyuan, do a beautiful job!

Qin Mian was excited and ran faster than anyone, almost clapping his hands and saying it fast.

But after stepping over the coffee table and seeing the picture in front of him, Qin Mian couldn't laugh.

Things weren't at all the same as he had imagined!

Yan Ting screamed so miserably because Lin Yuan had bitten him. Aim at the tooth mark left on your arm and bite it down.

The bite was so hard and deep that it almost broke the skin.