Part 26

Aerodrome.

Lin Yuan got out of the car, and the cold wind blew before he finally eased up.

It was so fast just now, he was a little dizzy, and he leaned against the door.

In hindsight, this girl looked a lot like the one who had taken herself into the hotel before.

Han Miao tied his flying hair, turned around, found that his face was not quite right, a little pale, and apologized: "I'm sorry, I was just afraid that someone was chasing, the car was driving too fast." 

"It's all right." Lin Yuan waved his hand.

"Little brother, I'm going to M country, where are you going?" Han Miao handed him a bottle of water and pulled on the long dress that was obstructing him.

Lin Yuan looked at her confusedly.

"Haven't you thought about it yet?" Han Miao asked.

Lin Yuan wanted to talk and stopped.

I had a guess in my mind, and I hesitated not to know whether to ask or not.

Before he could think of a conclusion, he heard the girl complain, "Are you saying that the older elders are sick?" I obviously like my brother, but I want to marry my brother, and I want to be his sister-in-law.

Lin Yuan thought about it, and Yan Ting seemed to have two older brothers.

The eldest brother's name was Yan Lang's father, and the second brother didn't seem to be a few years older than Yan Ting.

None of the three were born to the same mother.

Simply put, it's a real mess.

"Little brother, my plane is about to take off, and I can't talk to you more." Han Miao took out a pair of scissors from the car and tore the long skirt into a short skirt in a few clicks. <

"As a fugitive from marriage at the end of the world, my sister didn't send you anything, and I don't know if you brought enough money, so I will fund you to run away from marriage."

Before Lin Yuan could react, he was stuffed with a thick pile of money.

He subconsciously wanted to go back, looked up, and only the remnants of the galloping were left in his sight.

The car was also driven away by the driver.

Standing on the main road outside the airport, Lin Yuan looked confused.

Forced to run away from marriage, is it okay?

Holding the money, Lin Yuan looked at the endless road in front of him, and then turned his head to look at the airport where the sound of radio came from time to time.

After a few minutes, slowly turn around.

The old thing with the surname Yan knows that he is forced to call his husband and call him a fart!

Lin Yuan remembered that his limbs were weak from being tossed, but Yan Ting did not even take off his clothes. When he left the room, he threatened him, saying that he would go home again...

With his palm touching his still flat stomach, Lin Yuanxin said absolutely not.

As far as the old rogue's hunger and thirst are concerned, in case it hurts the little cub...

Standing in the airport lobby, after muttering and complaining, Lin Yuantou walked to the ticket area without turning back.

—— The engagement ceremony of the two Yanhan families that sensationalized the entire C city has not yet begun, and it has already come to an end.