Part 13

The sky was covered with layers of black clouds at some point, and it was pressed down.

But Yan Ting's face was darker than the sky, and his eyebrows were slightly pressed down, cold and frightening.

Lin Yuan stared at him and retorted, "I didn't hear anything, can you return the phone to me first?" 

"Let me finish this game."

Yan Ting remembered the last time he was at the resort, the child was holding a bowl and not eating well, and his eyes did not blink at Qin Mian to see it, and his face sank a few points.

Listening to the thumping gunshots coming from the mobile phone, Lin Yuan anxiously rushed to grab it.

"Want to play a game?" Yan Ting asked.

Lin Yuan nodded, "Think."

A pair of big eyes looked at him, aggrieved and pitiful.

Although, ninety-nine percent are loaded.

"I'll help you fight." Yan Ting held the phone, his eyes fell on the screen, looked at those strange pictures, and slightly twisted his eyebrows.

"Will you?" Lin Yuan got up from the ground and stood behind him, his clear eyes full of surprise and doubt.

Yan Ting raised an eyebrow, "Can there be anyone I won't?" 

The voice was calm and domineering.

Lin Yuan was momentarily seduced and withdrew the hand he wanted to grab, "Okay, then you come."

Oh, you don't look like that. Someone on the right, put a cigarette, fog bomb, and hide behind a tree. 

Yan Thunder opened the backpack and chose a smoke and fog bomb from inside to throw it out.

Bang!

The explosion was loud and the smoke was thick.

After the smoke cleared, two boxes lay neatly on the ground.

Lin Yuan: "..."

I really believe in your evil."

Specially let you smoke and fog bombs, did not let you throw your hands • Thunder ah!

Yan Thunder not only blew himself up, but also killed his stranger teammates together.

The air suddenly became quiet.

Moments later, a scolding and grinning voice came from the channel.

"A bunch of vegetables!"

After the teammates finished scolding four times, they retreated angrily.

Lin Yuan blinked, and said in his heart that the man was really right.

He opened his mouth and opened his mouth again, thought about it, and still didn't say anything.

"There must be something wrong with this game." Yan Ting handed him the phone with a cold face.

Lin Yuan thought to himself that you were paying me a salary, and what you said was all right, and he said with his voice: "Well, it must be a problem of the game."

He reached out to pick it up, and a few big words suddenly popped up on the screen of his phone that were cool and dazzling: "Big luck, eat chicken tonight!"

Yan Ting: "..."

Lin Yuan: "..."

Blinking, Lin Yuan came back from his sluggishness, holding the mobile phone and excitedly saying: "Brother Chu, you are really good!"