Part 20

was it discovered?

lin yuan stiffened his back, and his heart seemed to have ignited a string of cannonballs, crackling and blowing up a few random blows.

there were two little people in his head, arguing endlessly.

one villain asks him to confess that he is pregnant, and another warns him not to say that a man who is pregnant will be caught as a monster.

lin yuan felt a buzz in his ears and was upset.

yan ting's arm was still wrapped around his waist, only a little distance away from the truth.

lin yuan's figure was one size smaller, and the whole person was covered in the arms of yan thunder, bowing his head and being silent.

he held the little cake and rolled it with his tongue. it was hard to taste anything.

"that... i ask you a question. lin yuan buried his head in the cake, so nervous that he forgot to use the spoon, and nibbled on the cream.

yan ting looked helpless and gently indulged him, "well, you ask."

"you..." lin yuan licked the cream at the corner of his mouth, and said in his heart, which cake is this, tasteless, not delicious at all, "do you like children?" what if someone is pregnant with your child? 

yan ting's first thought was that no one would conceive my child.

but i remembered my mother, who did not hesitate to drug herself in order to hold her grandson, and did not answer quickly.

after yan ting was drugged last time, he accidentally met lin yuan.

originally, with his strong restraint at the beginning, he did not intend to touch it.

the person could be placed on the bed, and as soon as he turned to leave, lin yuan pounced on it. the whole person hung on his back, his hands untruthfully pulling at his clothes, and his soft lips still rubbed on his ears. <

yan ting couldn't stand it and directly took care of people.

ever since he was a teenager, when he bumped into his father and did that kind of thing on the couch with a big belly woman, yan ting had a great dislike for women's bodies.

during the worst period, even the normal touch between female classmates and female friends and subordinates was unacceptable.

he never thought that he would be able to have children in his life.

just thinking of a woman pregnant with her own child, her belly growing day by day, will have feelings of disgust and anxiety.

wei ming gave yan ting psychological counseling for many years, and the situation improved, but it was still unable to completely eliminate yan ting's psychological obstacles.

lin yuan suddenly asked such a question, which caught the man, who had always been calm and calm, a little off guard.

the arm wrapped around the child's waist tightened involuntarily, and yan tinggang's gentle eyes dimmed, enveloping a layer of.

he won't have children.

but lin yuan is still young and has not been deeply involved in the world. after a few years, when you grow up and mature, you may find that you can still like women, marry and have children, and have a complete and happy family.

or, they may want to go abroad to find someone to surrogate and have a child of their own.

yan ting's silence made lin yuan subconsciously squeeze the small cake in his hand.