Part 87

"Share the experience?" Yan Ting touched the fingers of the small hammer and tapped them twice, looking thoughtfully at Qin Mian, the corners of his mouth drew a trace of interest, and said clearly: "That's the way it is." 

Qin Mian was a little flustered, he felt that Yan Ting's look in his eyes was not right.

Something very wrong.

It was as if I had just exposed something.

Qin Mian's bone qi was as hard as the mouth of a dead duck, and he would not admit it when he said that he had leaked his mouth.

Squinting his eyes warily, he met Yan Thunder's unconcealed chiguo gaze, gritted his teeth and asked, "What do you see me doing?"

During the conversation, Qin Mian unconsciously took a big step back. The movement was so wide that it didn't involve a bruise somewhere, and the pain caused him to take a breath of cool air.

"You're wrong, my reasons for refusing to climb the ladder are different from the reasons you don't want to climb." Yan Ting looked at Qin Mian's eyes more and more sarcastically, and his sword eyebrows were slightly picked, and he said with great interest: "Look at your situation, or I will repair it." 

"Hand me the nails." Yan Ting straddled the sides of the ladder and did not dare to sit.

Qin Mian moved his ass around and handed out the nail with a cold face, "If you want to laugh, laugh."

"Don't laugh."

"Fart! Don't hold back if you have the ability! Qin Mian pulled his hair irritably and said in a threatening tone, "Wait until I grab your handle one day, and see if I can't kill you with a smile!"

Yan Ting held the iron nail in his hand and raised an eyebrow.

"I have a lot of sympathy for you right now." Every time Qin Mian handed over the nail, he deliberately turned the tip towards Yan Ting, eager to directly poke him to death, and there was no idleness in his mouth, "Your family's Lin Yuan already knew about my affairs here." He knows and doesn't tell you, obviously he doesn't believe you at all. Yan Ting turned sideways, and Qin Mian deliberately cast a defiant look, "The most important thing between lovers is trust, which shows that he doesn't love you at all."

Qin Mian had always had a vendetta to repay, and seeing that Yan Ting finally couldn't laugh out of his words because of what he said, he comfortably put his hands in his pockets, turned around and walked away.

"My baby doesn't love me, who else can I love?" Yan Ting said to himself, a smile came out of the corner of his mouth, jumped down from the top of the stainless steel ladder, and slowly and methodically patted off the dust on his clothes.

His eyes stared deeply at Qin Mian's distant back, and the ink-colored bottom of his eyes was black. After a moment, he didn't know what he thought, and suddenly burst out laughing.

When Lin Yuan found Yan Ting, he was alone in repairing the rain canopy.

Looking around, he didn't see Qin Mian's figure, Lin Yuan quickly trotted over to help hold the ladder, sullenly and displeased: "Mr. Qin is also too lazy, Aunt Gu let you two cultivate together, and no one else is there." Hearing that the

little guy was partial to himself, Yan Ting was very happy, and even the strength of the nails was added a lot, "Baby, you already know that Qin Mian is 0?"

"Oh..." Lin Yuan didn't expect him to suddenly ask such a question, and he was stunned before he nodded his head honestly, "That time at the horse farm, Elder Chu told me that he was not, and I lost my mind."