Part 48

The car window lowered, revealing Han Miao's bright face, and she waved happily at Lin Yuan, "Hey, little handsome man, it's such a coincidence that I saw you here."

After the last time he ran away from marriage, Han Miao had been hiding abroad, but he was caught by his parents.

She thought that she would have to rack her brains to escape again, but she didn't expect that the Third Young Master of the Yan Family would not marry.

Han Miao was happy and almost worshiped Yan Ting on the spot.

Lin Yuan was stunned and smiled politely, "Miss Han is good."

"Don't call me Miss Han, how strange, but we have escaped marriage together, call me Sister Miaomiao." Han Miao pushed the car door and found that Lin Yuan's expression was a little nervous, and wondered, "How do you..."

The car door hit something.

Just rushed over the yan lang, covering the crotch. He slowly squatted down, unable to utter even a scream.

The picture was too tragic, Lin Yuan couldn't bear to look directly, and raised his hand to cover his eyes. After a moment, he opened two more fingers and peeked curiously.

The top edge of the door almost hit the place where yan lang stepped up the steps.

Not the usual misery.

Han Miao was a little frightened, I don't know how someone suddenly appeared next to the car door, put his hands on the top of the car door, tiptoed up and looked at the ground, "Are you okay?" Yan Lang

slowly lifted his face that had become distorted by the pain, his complexion was as white as paper, and he gritted his teeth, "You bump into it to try it?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not that stupid." Han Miao charmingly stroked her own big wavy curls, don't think she didn't see it just now, this person is looking for the little handsome guy to find stubble. <

Crash into the waste deserved!

Oh, no, why is this man's appearance so familiar?

Han Miao fixed his eyes on Yan Lang's green and white staggered, and his twitching face looked at it for a few seconds, and after realizing it, he realized that this person was Yan Rui's nephew.

"Oh, it was the eldest nephew." Han Miao's expression changed rapidly, and he immediately smiled and patted his shoulder.

Yan Lang was so angry that he wanted to scold people, don't recognize relatives, Lao Tzu is not as young as your aunt.

But a certain part of the pain was so bad that he couldn't scold it, and it hurt to even take a breath.

Han Miao didn't care at all about his grinding teeth and seemed to want to kill people, and continued to pat his head like a dog, "Big nephew, it doesn't matter if it's broken, I'll buy a fake one for you to pick up, it shouldn't be expensive, about one hundred and eight hundred thousand, I still have this money." 

Miss Han family has a cheerful personality, acts fiercely, likes and dislikes are particularly obvious, and often relies on the first feeling to do things.

At first glance, she didn't like Yan Rui's nephew, but she thought that she might marry into the Yan family in the future, and the superficial kung fu still had to be done.

Of course, just do as you please, who let him crash the car door by himself.

Han Miao withdrew his hand, slammed the car door shut, and turned his head to look at Lin Yuan with a smile, "Little handsome brother, I ask you a question Ha, you ran away from marriage that day, whose marriage did you escape?" In