Part 75

Lin Yuan bent down and leaned forward to see clearly what the thing yan ting was.

Crimson quickly jumped up her cheeks, all the way red to the base of her ears, shy and annoyed, shaking as she spoke, "How can you mess with this thing?" What to do if someone else sees it.

During the day, the villa is full of people, and the cleaning people will tidy up inside and out, and there will be no dust left in the corners.

Lin Yuan had no idea that there was a tube of lubricant in the drawer of the living room coffee table, and it was also used!

Just put it in a drawer, isn't it seen every day by the cleaners?

He didn't dare to think about it any longer, for fear of not being able to control the power of the flood and beating the surname Yan to death here.

Lin Yuan took two deep breaths, his thin chest heaved, and his heart meditated on being kind and generous, and he couldn't be as faceless and skinless as the old man who was not ashamed.

Yan Ting did not expect such a big reaction from the child, a tube of lubricant, not to open the used set, just ready to explain, was fiercely glared at.

"In the future, this thing can only be put in the bedroom!" Lin Yuan was annoyed and rushed over to pull the lubricant into the trash can.

Lying unsightly on the surface, he tore off some tissue covers, and then sat down in The Arms of Yan Thunder with satisfaction, and reached out and pinched the outside of his thighs twice.

Lin Yuan's face was fierce, but he didn't have much strength, and Yan Ting was tickling him. Shamelessly, he cheekily pinched his white cheeks, "Shy? "Not really." Lin Yuan argued arrogantly, his eyes constantly glancing at the garbage cans under the coffee table, and he always felt that it was not safe to throw it inside. <

Maybe tomorrow the people who take out the garbage will see it.

Lin Yuan squinted his eyes and pondered for a moment, patted Yan Ting's leg like a horse, and ordered, "You are about to take the garbage out and throw it away." 

On this big night, most of the people in the community slept.

Men who wielded a lot of blame in the business world returned home and were dragged by their daughters-in-law and children to take out the garbage.

Without a license, Yan Ting had already lived the life of a married man early.

After changing his shoes at the entrance, his hand was just on the doorknob, and he heard a footstep behind him.

Lin Yuan casually wrapped a scarf around his neck, worried that it would not be safe for him to go out alone so late, and pedaled over, "I'm with you."

Just Lin Yuan ate a large bowl of noodles, just sleep like this, the stomach may be panicked, go out for a walk to consume food is also very good.

Yan Ting did not stop, went upstairs and took a long down jacket for the little guy to put on, and then put a hat with ear protection on him, which led his warm hand out of the door.

The down jacket was very long, covering Lin Yuan from his neck to his ankles, and the whole person was wrapped into a rice dumpling. If you go out in the middle of the night, if you raise your hand and jump away, you may be able to go to the haunted house to work part-time and play a zombie.

It is that he is too delicate and easy to be pinched.

The clothes were too long, Lin Yuan's legs could not be opened, and the speed of walking could not be raised.

Yan Ting held him in one hand and walked slowly with the garbage bag in the other. <

Inside the black garbage bag, there was only a lubricant that had been used twice, and the tissue that Lin Yuan had just stuffed in when he was ashamed.