Part 42

lin yuan listened with bated breath.

if this woman said that she was born with yan ting's child, whether it was true or not, he would definitely immediately go to blow up yan ting's dog's head!

yikes!

i came with me to warn the yan lang family against yan ting, and now yan lang didn't see it, inexplicably coming out of a provocative woman.

lin yuan was very suspicious that what he had read was not a rich dog blood novel.

also, men can get pregnant, and what dog blood can't be sprinkled.

lin yuan leaned against the door frame, his eyes were slightly cold, and the little cub in his stomach seemed to feel that his father was unhappy and was much quieter.

the discomfort of his body gradually dissipated, and his pale face returned to blood.

cheng xi, who was two meters away, was still laughing, like a madman.

playing with her smooth black hair, she took a step forward, sat down on the arm of the sofa cushion, and straightened the wrinkled long skirt before continuing to laugh and say, "when i married ah ting's second brother, my belly was very large, and i didn't wear a wedding dress beautifully. but it doesn't matter, i will wear a wedding dress again in my life, for ah ting. the

twenty-seven or eight-year-old woman's face showed a delicate expression, and she bowed her head shyly, gently touching her stomach, and her eyes were full of maternal tenderness.

lin yuan looked at his heart in a trance.

not angry, but scary.

at first, cheng xi acted like a cunning with a deep heart and two faces.

but at this moment, the picture of the eyes is particularly eerie, looking maddening. <

cheng xi touched his stomach, the corners of his mouth outlined a strange arc, and there were words in his mouth, "baby is not afraid, mother takes you back to find daddy." 

crazy!

this was lin yuan's first thought.

with a chill in his back and cold sweat rising, he subconsciously took two steps back, his fingers clasping the door frame.

mental illness.

this was lin yuan's second thought.

i got pregnant five or six years ago, and now i'm already giving birth. even nezha was only three years pregnant.

the more lin yuan thought about it, the more panicked he became, and the soles of his feet were cold.

fortunately, it was daylight, and everywhere was bright, otherwise i would have been scared to death.

he raised his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead, and when the woman did not notice this side, he quietly moved toward the staircase.

just two steps out, a loud cry came from behind him: "stop!

lin yuan trembled.

"run what you want, come here, stand up, listen to me." cheng xi ordered.

lin yuan: "??? what strange plot development is this?

he stiffened his back, pursed his lower lip, and turned slowly, "listen to what you say? "what are

you nervous about?" cheng xi seemed to have returned to normal, the strange smile on her face disappeared, leaving only calm, she gracefully cocked erlang's legs, long legs overlapped, and whispered: "want to know who the father of the child i am pregnant with is?" i'm telling you, it's..."