Part 33

in the morning, when the sky was just gray, lin yuan abandoned his sleep, got up from bed, went into the cupboard to take out his small suitcase, and packed up his things in the room.

after breakfast, he sat under the eaves of the porch in front of the hall door, holding a book and pretending to read it, but the corner of his eyes glanced at the courtyard door from time to time.

on the surface, it seems calm and indifferent, but the little eyes expose the cheers in their hearts.

whenever grandma li passed by, she would laugh and tease him: "are you waiting for xiao yan to pick you up?" 

"it's not." lin yuan immediately withdrew his peeping eyes and said in a flat tone, "i don't really want him to come either." fromnoon to afternoon, from day to night...

none of the fires appeared.

when he said he came to pick him up, he didn't even talk!

lin yuan was so angry that he ate two more bowls for dinner.

the next day, lin yuan moved the chair to the door of the courtyard and looked out, as soon as a vehicle appeared, he could see it immediately.

from morning to evening, the night is four, and there is no waiting for the figure of yan thunder.

the text messages he sent out were like a stone sinking into the sea, without any echo, not even a wave stirring up a flower.

the phone didn't work either.

yan ting, this person, seems to have disappeared from the world.

if i don't accept the little cub, i will say it bluntly, what kind of falling bridge section, can i still hold you tightly?

lin yuan was so angry that he threw away the book in his hand. <

it was sunny for two consecutive days, and in the middle of the night, the sky began to rain in autumn, accompanied by the roar of thunder.

lin yuan sat on the windowsill, looking out at the dark night where he couldn't see his five fingers, and heard the cold wind blowing through the mountains, and his heart was cold.

the phone was quiet, not even a spam message.

late at night, the cool breeze rages and is also the most sentimental moment of the day.

lin yuan knocked on the window glass without a ride, and the corner of his mouth could hang a bottle of soy sauce.

the old dog was forced, shameless and irresponsible.

don't talk about credit yet!

i was mentally retarded to wait for him for so many days.

lin yuan slipped into the bed and slept sullenly.

the night rain stops at dawn, and a round of sun rises in the distant mountains, and the morning light is brilliant.

it's a new day, people are stepping on the morning sun, walking in a hurry.

as soon as yang jiang stepped into the classroom, he found that the male god had actually started broadcasting.

it's only 7:30 a.m.

and usually this time, lin. the new buddhist anchor, prince yuan, should be sleeping in the warm bed.

fans who received the start of the broadcast were shocked, confused to go in, and the first thing they saw was today's live broadcast theme.

[the other children are all coming home, when will you come to pick me up?] every

word is full of grievances, bitter and pitiful. <