Part 24

the tv set is playing the most popular variety shows, but the living room is surprisingly quiet.

wu yun and yan ting's mother and son sat on opposite sides, talking about topics like they had entered a dead end, and no one spoke for a while.

in the farthest corner of the sofa away from the two, lin yuan lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, trying not to listen to the voices of the two.

he didn't expect that yan ting's mother would be so young. the moment he opened the door just now, he thought it was yan ting's sister.

the facial features of the two men have five or six likes.

at the end of a game, lin yuan was considering whether to go to the kitchen to pour a glass of water to drink, and the sleeve was suddenly caught.

the little baby who had just been lying next to yan ting's mother was staring at him with a pair of big black eyes.

the fingers that came out of his mouth were still stained with saliva, so they grabbed lin yuan's clothes, and the small body of the flesh was crawling on him with his hands and feet.

his mouth was still screaming, faintly recognizable, as if he were calling people.

"ba~ba。" the little baby poked his fat ass, lying on lin yuan's leg, waving his little fat hand, trying to grab his mobile phone.

"hey, kids can't play with this." lin yuan quickly put the mobile phone into his pocket and picked up the baby who climbed himself as a big tree.

he had never taken care of such a small child before, the flesh was soft and soft, and his arms did not dare to push too hard, for fear of strangling people.

"you play by yourself, okay?" lin yuan helplessly placed the little baby on the sofa and carefully moved back.

unexpectedly, the little white dumpling seemed to be wrapped around him, grabbing his sleeve and not letting him go. <

as soon as he moved, the little white ball flattened his mouth, and the corners of his eyes shrugged like a little old man, as if he was going to cry in the next second.

lin yuan had no choice but to move back.

at this moment, bai tuanzi was happy, and he drilled into his arms, "ba~ba."

"don't scream, i'm not your dad." lin yuan did not dare to move, afraid of dropping this white ball, and his stiff limbs did not know how to put it.

after the little baby crawled into his arms, it lay on his stomach and did not move.

a bubble of saliva spat out of his mouth, "di~di."

"huh? what did you say? lin yuan's ears stood up, but he still didn't hear what qingbai tuanzi was saying.

if you are a child, it must be the top three languages in the world that are difficult to recognize.

as he thought, he carefully and cautiously pulled the white dumplings off his body.

wu yun got up and went to the bathroom.

lin yuan had to ask for help like yan ting, "you quickly help me carry him down." 

this is also too soft, in case it is broken, he can't afford to lose it.

yan ting got up and lifted his feet and walked over.

seeing him approaching, lin yuan hurriedly handed the little baby over like a life-saving straw, "you follow first, this little guy seems to be peeing on me."