Part 57

at ten o'clock in the evening, lin yuan came out of the bathroom after washing, listlessly slipped into the bed, and curled his body into a ball.

after a moment, he reached out from the quilt and turned off the light in the bedroom.

the curtains were completely protected from light, and the room fell into darkness.

in the middle of the soft and thick duvet, a small hill bag bulged, and it still shook a few times from time to time.

at ten o'clock every day, it was the bedtime that yan ting prescribed for lin yuan.

lin yuan was very obedient, and consciously climbed into bed as soon as he arrived. but several times, when yan ting returned to his room after handling his affairs, he was able to catch him hiding in the bed and playing with his mobile phone.

after brushing weibo for a while, i didn't find anything interesting. lin yuan was about to switch pages, fell into the video software, and a message suddenly popped up in his phone.

lin yuan nodded at the trend, only to find that it was sent by lin qi.

lin qi: [turns out you're a monster! neither male nor female, disgusting.

lin qi: [picture]

lin yuan's eyes froze, and after enlarging the picture, he found that it was his original examination report in the small clinic.

it wasn't the doctor who gave him that share, but the hospital left the bottom part, and i don't know how lin qi got it.

lin yuan curled up in the bed, his lips in a straight line, unusually silent.

the light that emanated from the screen made his face turn pale. the thin eyelids are slightly hanging, and the long, dense eyelashes create a patch of at the eyelids.

amber eyes, gradually getting colder.

back on the chat page, lin yuan found that there were two more pictures.

it should be a screenshot of the video taken by the surveillance camera at the entrance of the small clinic, which is the picture of him entering and exiting the clinic.

the clarity of the picture is not high, but it is vaguely able to distinguish that the appearance is very similar to him, plus the private information of the medical records.

it was 100% proof that the man who was detected to be pregnant was him!

lin yuan never expected that he did not dare to go to the big hospital for examination at the beginning of his original thoughts, and even left an invisible bomb.

holding the same position for too long, the arm that was pressed by the body sent a numbing sensation, and he rolled over and pulled out of the quilt.

sitting up, lin yuan leaned on the head of the bed and did not turn on the light. immersed in the darkness, typing expressionlessly.

i'm your brother: "what do you want to do?" i waited for a while before i received a reply.

lin qi: "no wonder dad doesn't like you, i finally found the reason."

before lin qi and his mother came to

the lin family, lin yuan was the only little young master in the lin family, and the degree of eating and wearing was the best.

even if he often did not see his father for several days, he could at least get the care of the nanny and live a prosperous life.

but everything changed after lin qi's mother married into the lin family.