Part 67

Painkillers have sleeping ingredients in them, and when Yan Ting is asleep, the liquid has not been infused.

Lin Yuan was lying on the edge of the bed, his arms resting on his head, looking at him with crooked eyes, his eyes bent, and he smiled wantonly.

The room was quiet, and the warm yellow light poured down, dispelling the darkness of the room.

Lin Yuan grabbed Yan Ting's fingers, his long and dense eyelashes gently stirred, and the corners of his mouth hung with a satisfied smile, slowly closing his eyes.

After a while, there was a long, shallow breathing sound.

In the corridor, Zhou Xu watched this scene through the hidden door, and the fingers that fell to his side scratched the seam of his pants, and then quickly released it.

He had just popped his head out of his heart, called the little bud he liked, and before he could touch the sunlight, he had to retract and bury it in the soil.

The joy of youth makes people beat like a drum when they come, and they are lonely and desolate when they leave.

Zhou Xu used to like girls, and his first love was also a girl, and he didn't know whether his feelings for Lin Yuan stemmed from the initial love of love, or the pity attracted by his cold temperament.

After a moment of throbbing, he joyfully stretched out the branches of temptation. But before he touched that hazy affection, he found that Lin Yuan already had someone around him.

If it was someone else, Zhou Xu might still give it a go and compete with the other party.

But that man was Yan Ting, who had seen several times from afar, often appeared in financial magazines, and was a god-like figure on his roommate's idol-worshipping list.

But he is just an ordinary college student, the two are dwarfed by each other, and he has no chance of winning. <

Zhou Xu withdrew his undecided feelings in time and quietly hid them.

More or less in my heart, I am still a little lost.

Zhou Xu was in a daze, inadvertently turned his head, and found that there was a person standing next to him at some point, his pupils contracted sharply, and he was startled.

Qin Mian glanced at him faintly, "Shhh, move a little."

"Cousin, aren't you going to go in and have a look?" Zhou Xu leaned against the wall, relaxed his legs slightly, and casually asked.

Qin Mian narrowed his eyes, sighed and shook his head.

In Zhou Xu's memory, Qin Mian had always been full of spirit, and there had never been such a lonely expression on his face as at this moment.

It's like being abandoned by someone.

Zhou Xu was stunned, and an incredible thought suddenly arose in his heart, and the more he thought about it, the more likely he felt that it was very likely. He couldn't hide his affairs and boldly asked out loud, "Cousin, you don't like Yan Zong, do you?"

Qin Mian: "??? "What's your boy thinking?" Is your brother my taste so poor? Qin Mian scolded and grinned, and raised his hand to give him a burst of hammers.

Zhou Xu held his head in grievance, squatted on the ground, and said in his heart, who told you to show that abandoned and lonely expression, and it was strange not to be suspected!

After beating up his cousin, Qin Mian was also tired, leaning sideways against the wall, his face did not have the smile that he often showed before, he sighed solemnly, and said to himself: "I didn't expect that there is really love in this world that is better than everything." "Of