Part 17

hearing the footsteps, lin yuan sorted out his clothes, turned and climbed into bed, and slipped into the bed, his white cheeks were squashed by the pillow, and his amber eyes were half covered by the hanging hair, as if there was a faint water flowing.

"did you wash so fast today?" the voice is sticky and soft, a little bit of a spoiled meaning.

"well, what were you just looking at?" yan ting lay on his side on the bed, leaning on the head of the bed, and the cold light under his eyes was soaked by the steaming heat in the bathroom, which was much gentler.

"nothing, i just think i'm getting fat." lin yuan turned over, turned his back on yan ting, and urged, "go to sleep quickly." 

the lights in the ward were turned off, and it fell into darkness.

there were a few strands of street light through the cracks in the windows, spilling on the floor, like a galaxy in the night.

after a while, the breathing of the people around me became even and long.

lin yuan was quiet when he fell asleep, and the arrogant little beast put away its sharp claws and teeth, exposing its soft belly without defense.

like a big cat waiting for its owner to pet it, it makes a lazy purring sound.

the night was dark, but yan thunder was not sleepy.

the pregnancy test sheet he accidentally saw evoked many of his memories.

the pregnant mother, lying dying in a pool of blood, asked him for help with an almost desperate look.

that year, yan ting was seventeen years old. when i came home from school and pushed open the door, i saw such a scene.

the whistle of the ambulance drifted from far and near in the cool breeze.

yan ting tucked the quilt for the children around him and left the ward alone. <

late summer nights were a little cold, and yan ting leaned against the window of the corridor and took a sip of the cigarette in his hand, and his plain and sharp eyebrows became a little depressed.

the mother almost died of heavy bleeding, and after rescue, she saved her life, but the sister in her stomach was not retained.

later, his parents divorced, his mother left, and his father did not return home for many years.

in the huge house, only yan ting was left.

later, when he came home from school, he pushed open the door, and on the couch not far from where his mother had fallen, the woman with the big belly undressed in his father's arms.

since then, yan ting has almost vomited on the woman's body.

for so many years, in the eyes of outsiders, yan ting was extremely self-disciplined, even if he was in a high position, his private life was so clean that people began to rumor that he was not good.

it is about love and things, yan thunder desire and hope are very weak, and occasionally solve it by themselves, which is also a hasty matter.

once there is someone around, he will be irritable. i never thought that one day in the future, the habit would be broken.

after taking the last sip of the cigarette, the smoke ring that was spit out dissipated, and yan thunder extinguished the cigarette butt in the garbage can, and stood by the window for a while, letting the night wind blow away the smell of smoke on his body.

lin yuan fell asleep deeply, felt the bed next to him sink slightly, and approached the past in confusion, slipping into the man's arms.

with a cool breath, yan ting was afraid of freezing the delicate child, pulled the quilt around the two, and lowered his head to drop a light kiss on the top of lin yuan's head.