Part 86

The old man is very angry, and his hands are not light.

Yan Ting was not only bruised and purple on his calf, but when he dodged, he didn't even survive his ass, and he was pitifully hit with several sticks.

Thirty-year-old people have been beaten up, and when they say this, they will be ridiculed by others.

No matter where Yan Ting went, he had a face, cold and remarkable, and the ice cave of the big winter was just like that.

As soon as the servants in the villa saw this look of the gentleman, they all hid far away, and no one dared to rush forward.

At the beginning of the New Year, the custom of thousands of years in China is to go to relatives' homes to pay respects to the New Year. According to Yan Ting's generation in the family, there is no need to take the initiative to go to the door of anyone's house. In previous years, the side branch went to the old mansion with a large bag of gifts to pay homage to the old man.

Good evil is the New Year, and human exchanges are indispensable. The old man returned to the old house on the first day of the New Year, accompanied by a family doctor.

The Yan family and the Qin family have a good relationship, when Yan Ting was studying abroad, after knowing Qin Mian, Qin Mian's mother liked him very much, quite caring, every time she bought something for her son, she would also buy him a copy, and she loved him very much.

Usually busy at work, only during the New Year will be a little more relaxed.

In the past few years, Yan Ting would personally visit Aunt Gu with gifts.

This year is no exception, Yan Ting let people prepare gifts in advance, and also brought Lin Yuan with him. <

Although the little guy didn't want to get married for the time being, Yan Ting wanted to bring him to his relatives to know and know, in fact, he also secretly wanted others to know Lin Yuan's position in his heart and not let others look down on him.

It is a lover who will get married in the future, and it is also a partner who will carry it for a lifetime, and no one in his heart can touch the reverse scales.

Yan Ting will come to the door every year on the first day of the New Year, as if an agreement has been formed. Qin Mian was called out of bed by his mother early in the morning, squinting his eyes, half-dreaming and half-awake after eating breakfast, leaning against the wall outside the gate, waiting for Yan Ting to come to the door.

This year, Yan Ting didn't seem to be on time.

In the clear weather, the sun was about to jump to the right sky, and when Qin Mian finished smoking his fifth cigarette, the black Maserati finally slowly drove in through the courtyard door.

Qin Mian threw away the cigarette butt, removed the package of mints and stuffed it into his mouth, and turned around in his mouth with the tip of his tongue before lifting his feet to meet it.

The driver did not follow, it was Yan Ting's own car.

He got out of the car, went around the front of the car, opened the passenger door, bent down to unfasten Lin Yuan's seat belt, and did not look at Qin Mian during the whole process.

Qin Mian sat on the roof cover of the car with his hands in his pockets, sighed several times in succession, and said sarcastically: "Before, I often heard that when I had a daughter-in-law, I forgot my brother, I still didn't believe it, it seems that I am too simple." "Rare

and weird." Yan Thunder replied without raising his head, and in a low voice, there was no less ice slag in the people. <

"Sigh—" Qin Mian sighed lightly, laughing and not hesitating at all to insert the brother's two knives, "As far as your ice cube is concerned, Lin Yuan can still see you."