Part 77

The moment he saw Yan Ting, Lin Yuan's eyes lit up, his fingers grasped Chu Zikuo's arm, and he forgot to let go for a while.

Chu Zikuo did not expect Qin Mian to appear here, and he was stunned in surprise, and the two of them thought calmly, but they did not realize that there was any ambiguity in the action.

The first person to be anxious was Qin Mian, who sneered and sneered, Chu Zikuo, you broke up with me, just go and provoke others. Lin Yuan is a stupid fool with no brain, your conscience is eaten by a dog, to provoke him?

Lin Yuan: "??? What the heck? How can I be stupid?

For no reason to get such an evaluation, Lin Yuan held his head full of question marks and narrowed his eyes.

He was a vengeful man, and he was spoiled by Yan Ting, and now he didn't want to hide it at all, grinding his back teeth, and deliberately pulling out his voice: "Senior, I think you have a good score." The old man can't spit ivory out of his dog's mouth, and his body is old and rough, so it's better to find someone smaller than you, tender enough to pinch out the water. 

Hearing this, Chu Zikuo smiled, how could he not have noticed that this little brother's mouth was so indebted before.

In the past, Lin Yuan's mouth was also clever, but he was bullied since he was a child, and most of the people who should endure it have endured.

Only after meeting Yan Ting, I found that this man not only would not bully himself, but also spoil himself, gradually stretching out his claws, scratching in the east, scratching in the west, and raising a petite after a long time.

At the moment, I can't stand it at all. <

Qin Mian is usually very particular, the thirty-year-old face does not have a pleat, the eyebrows are handsome and bright, the suit is put on the body, and the hair is scratched casually, which can lure both men and women to fall under his pants legs.

Even if I have recently retracted a lot and rarely go to those entertainment venues to wander, I still clean up myself every time I go out.

Even recently, he had been drunk all day and had not seen a single stubble in his face.

What he hated most, and feared the most, was hearing people say he was old.

Lin Yuan's words hit this point appropriately.

Qin Mian immediately jumped up like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, and jumped up with red eyes, "You fart! Where am I getting old? You man is an old bastard. 

"Not really! He's not old! If you are blind, I can ask Dr. Wei to show you your eyes! Lin Yuan quickly exploded the hedgehog hair all over his body, impulsively wanting to roll up his sleeves on the spot and fight with this blind talking fool.

"I see that it is you who are blind, just Yan Ting's old bastard ball, and you are a treasure, and I don't want to give it to Qin Ye." Qin Mian usually looked like a mature and stable elite, who could do anything, and would not quarrel. As soon as he opened his mouth, the vocabulary of swearing was not even as good as that of a primary school student, where there was still a thirty-year-old look, and the emotional intelligence was at least ten years backwards.

"You dream, why should I give him to you?" As far as your old broccoli looks, no one can see it. As soon as he heard him scold Yan Ting as an old bastard, Lin Yuan was also completely enraged, and he stepped on his most hated point.

Yan Ting was his, and no one could scold him except him. <

Anger rushed straight into his head, the oxygen could not keep up, Lin Yuan's head was a little dizzy, his body could not stand, and he subconsciously used Chu Zikuo, who was next to him, as a pillar to support him.