Part 74

Lin Yuan felt that this man was very faceless, and he had to kiss him when he talked about a high number problem, which was not shameful!

I muttered in my heart, but I agreed quickly, "Yes, no problem."

In the face of the balding high number problem, not to mention kissing, he can agree to more rogue acts without hesitation.

It was not forced, Lin Yuan showed a hidden tolerance on his face, but his heart had already turned in circles happily.

These days, he did not know what was going on with him, his body was always showing symptoms of emptiness, desperate to be filled.

But Yan Ting was jealous of his body, and only performed marginal behavior every time.

Lin Yuan wanted to go further, but he was reluctant to say it directly. Taking the initiative to ask for joy or something, it is also too turbulent.

With his left hand wrapped around the person in his arms, Yan Ting did the problem with one hand, and it was very fast. Lin Yuan didzed off for two or three minutes, and then opened his eyes, the paper was already full of formulas.

Lin Yuan's eyes widened and he looked carefully for a while.

I didn't understand any of them.

Yan Ting finished writing a question, stopped writing, and began to explain in detail.

At home, his voice was a little less loud outside, lazy and dull, more pleasant than the bells of ancient times, and half of his body was numb.

Lin Yuan unconsciously searched for the resonance of the rise and fall of his chest, leaning back on the white and tender face, staring at his fluttering thin lips.

"Got it?" After Yan Ting explained the last step, he looked down to find that the little pregnant man did not listen carefully at all, and looked at him with shining eyes, looking attentively, not knowing what he was thinking. <

"Let you study hard, that's how you deserted?" Yan Ting picked up the pen and knocked his forehead sternly, like a very cold and ruthless class teacher.

Lin Yuan's two dangling □□ rubbed the instep of his feet together, and his voice was weak and soft, "I listened, really."

 "Okay, then what do you say to me about the limit?" Yan Thunder broke his head and asked him to read the book on the table.

Just been lazy, did not remember a word. Lin Yuan rubbed his eyes, looked at the series of formulas on the book, and there was a cloud of sorrow between his eyebrows, and he stammered: "I, I forgot again, can you talk about it again?" 

"Yes." Yan Ting squeezed his hand, making sure it was warm, and patiently explained it again.

Lin Yuan listened very carefully this time, staring at the tip of the pen on the paper, writing out a strong and powerful font, and his eyes did not blink.

The words are like its own people, Yan Ting's writing is beautiful, the pen is sharp and smooth, and it is not scrawled, which is better than the printed body on the book.

Lin Yuan was envious, while carefully remembering every important point he said. After that, a person stumbled and made a similar problem.

"Babies are smart." Yan Ting gently touched his head, not sparing his praise at all.

Lin Yuan was not embarrassed by the exaggeration, shrunk his neck with a red face, and muttered, "Let's do the next question."

After saying that, he waited for a long time, but he didn't see Yan Ting make a sound, and he turned his head in doubt, and saw the man leaning back in his chair, looking at himself with a smile, "Baby, did you forget something?"