Part 14

the afternoon sun was pleasant, the central financial circle was bustling, and people walked into the towering glass buildings in groups of three or five.

in the conference room on the seventh floor of "star entertainment", lin yuan sat on a chair, the end of his eyes was slightly picked, and the exquisite facial features seemed to be plated with a layer of cold frost, especially those beautiful eyes, slightly curved curved, and the back of the person sitting on the opposite side was cold.

the person in charge of the live event stooped on his back, his hands clasped tightly together, the green tendons on the back of his hands came out, and the corners of his forehead kept oozing cold sweat, stuttering: "lin... mr. lin yuan, i'm sorry, but i don't know tarzan with my eyes and have neglected you. lin yuan's lips pursed.

the person in charge was frightened and silenced, and his face was miserable.

there were still bruises and bruises on his chin that had come out of the previous fall to the ground, and he was cringing and cringing.

who knew that lin yuan, who yan jia had let him kick away, turned out to be yan zong's person.

if he had known in advance, he would not have dared to offend if he had been killed.

the person in charge regretted it and wanted to cry without tears.

zhao qing, as an agent, did not expect that his own casual little anchor would actually know yan zong.

moreover, it seems that the relationship is not ordinary.

but she was very calm, sitting behind lin yuan without a word, staring at the repentant leader with a cold face, supporting her own little anchor.

"it's all right." lin yuan said lightly.

the person in charge breathed a sigh of relief and raised his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead. my arm was shaking, and i hadn't wiped it for half a day.

"give me the termination document, i'll sign it now." lin yuan sat up straight, and the lazy expression just now became serious. <

he didn't come to hear an apology, he just wanted to terminate the contract.

i didn't earn a penny, and i was very annoyed that i did so much.

the person in charge giggled in his heart and looked up at him violently, "mr. lin yuan, don't do this. i was wrong, you can't cancel the contract.

in a panic, he reached out to grab lin yuan's arm, and lin yuan tiptoed to the ground and slid backwards with a chair to avoid his touch.

the person in charge did not have time to stop the action, and he fell to his knees on the floor with a thud.

zhao qing, who was watching, did not hold back and let out a light laugh.

lin yuan frowned and reached for the termination document on the table.

the person in charge had a miserable pale face, his eyes widened, he was shocked and frightened, and he couldn't stop it, "no, yes, ah! time seemed to be stretched, and the closed door was suddenly kicked open.

yan lang's figure appeared at the door, his face stinking, as if someone owed him eight million.

he strode into the room, rushed to the table in a rage, raised his foot and kicked at the person in charge on the ground, scolding and grinning: "let you do something, procrastinate all morning, do you still want to do it in the company?"

lin yuan squeezed the document and dragged it to himself.

yan lang slapped his hand on the document and stared at him in disgust, the flesh on his cheeks trembled with anger, and the green tendons bulged out of his neck, and he roared lowly: "i warn you lin yuan, where i am in the future, you had better not appear." otherwise, i'll let you know how powerful the yan family is!