Part 18

lin yuan disappeared, in just five minutes after yan ting took a call.

surveillance showed that he walked out of the hospital gate alone, and his expression seemed to be a little nervous.

the phone doesn't answer, the text message doesn't return, and no one can be found at all.

yan ting felt that the child's problem of running around without greeting him had to be straightened out for him.

originally angry, but after the news from the person who sent him and lin yuan did not return to the rented house, the anger in yan ting's heart instantly dissipated, and the worry turned to his heart.

at noon, the sky was suddenly covered with dark clouds, and the wind was fierce.

such bad weather, still running outside alone, yan ting was worried about it, but he couldn't contact anyone.

lin yuan did not go home, he went to a small clinic found on the internet.

the alley where the clinic is located is remote, and there is usually no patient all day, which is said to be highly confidential.

the surrounding buildings are low, and the tricycles that pass by from time to time, as well as the old women standing on the side of the road talking, are full of the leisurely atmosphere of the city.

lin yuan passed by a garbage can, took out a pregnancy test stick showing two bars from his pocket and threw it in, and then turned into the alley next to him.

he walked into the clinic and saw a nurse napping on the table.

before he could ask, the nurse pointed inside without looking up, "the doctor is inside, go straight to it." 

such a simple step, not even registration is required.

lin yuan was a little skeptical that this clinic was operating without a license, and whether the doctors had the qualifications to practice medicine. <

he lifted the curtain and crossed the threshold.

the doctor sat behind an old, painted table with reading glasses on the bridge of his nose, gray hair, and several deep wrinkles squeezed out of the corners of his eyes when he looked up.

"sit down."

lin yuan sat down in the same old chair, knees folded together, his waist straight, and his stiff figure revealed his nervousness.

"young man, what's uncomfortable?" the old doctor pressed the reading glasses on the bridge of his nose and looked at him from above his eyes.

"i... i..." lin yuan stumbled, his fingers twisted together, his lips pale.

he couldn't say it, he couldn't accept that such a miraculous thing had happened to him.

can you believe that men are pregnant?

"boy, don't be nervous. i have lived such a long time, practiced medicine for thirty or forty years, and i have seen all kinds of difficult and complicated diseases. the old doctor kindly enlightened, "if there is any discomfort, you can tell me."

"good." lin yuan's tongue touched his teeth and silently pumped himself up in his heart. before opening his mouth, he deliberately reminded: "doctor, you first hold the chair, i am afraid to scare you." 

the old doctor: "..."

the old doctor thought to himself, i eat more salt than you eat rice, can i still be scared by you hairy boy?"

"i'm pregnant."

whoops!

the old doctor fell down with a chair. <