Part 29

lin yuan's entire face was wrinkled into a bun shape, and his round and slippery eyes gradually collapsed like a deflated balloon.

the longer yan ting was silent, the more obvious the loss in his eyes became.

no wonder they all say that looking for a man is to find a young man, because the older one may suddenly wilt one day.

originally, lin yuan was still thinking when he went back to the room to wash up, anyway, yan ting, this old dog forced himself to know that he was pregnant, whether he accepted the cubs that would be born later, he could come with him freely and happily.

oh no, it's a night.

then, pat your butt and go.

unexpectedly, before this plan was implemented, i heard such heartbreaking news.

the old dog is obviously worse than the stick that can be recharged.

ay...... that's it, i still go online to buy toys.

clean and hygienic and convenient.

the corners of lin yuan's mouth flicked, and it was difficult to hide the sadness under his eyes, staring disappointedly at somewhere in yan ting, and sighed a long sigh.

then he turned his head to look at grandma li and asked with the last glimmer of hope: "can it still be cured?" the young man was very angry, played uncontrollably, and could not control the force.

for the sake of the unborn child, grandma li shook her head, "it's difficult."

lin yuan: "..."

forget it, or drag it out and bury it." <

lin yuan looked at the man next to him with pity, stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, "it's okay, it's okay, it's not okay, you can't do the above one, you can change the strategy, do the following one."

but i don't accept doing the above.

so, i'm afraid we're going to have to say goodbye.

the little guy not only did not abandon himself, but also provided comfort for the first time, yan ting was a little moved, and was just ready to say that he could use other methods.

the mouth was not yet open, lin yuan had already removed the hand on his shoulder, and took a step back, turned sideways, his eyes were shining, and asked grandma li excitedly, "the last time you said you wanted to help me introduce the object, does it still count?" or arrange to meet tomorrow.

yan ting: "..."

yan ting's heart was cold and cool.

today's children, their hearts change so fast?

from now on, five minutes has not!

yan thunder was like a lonely and lonely old dog, licking his wounds alone. looking at their own unruly children, gleefully throwing themselves into the arms of others.

that's impossible.

the little brother who had been quiet for a night finally rose at this moment.

"oh, hey... ay...... it is illegal to kill people and kill people, you let me down.

lin yuan waved his arms and legs wildly, shouting so much that he could hear them.

the curtains are tightly closed, the bedroom is dimly lit, and the air is still full of wisps of hormones. <

lin yuan lay on the bed weakly, and his slightly bulging stomach was buried in the quilt, obscuring the arc.

his brain was chaotic, and he had not yet recovered from the intense excitement, and his winged eyelashes, with a few drops of water hanging from it, fluttered with his breathing.