Part 5

Zhao Qing felt that heaven saw that her work was too smooth, so she made a big joke for her.

It was hard to find a handsome guy with potential, and it turned out to be a GAY.

Nowadays, although science and technology are developed and society is progressing, everyone's acceptance of homosexuality is not very high for the time being.

There is such a person, or more resistant.

Zhao Qing was shocked for a long time before he found his voice, "That... Do you have a boyfriend?" 

"Not yet." Lin Yuan shook his head.

Zhao Qing subconsciously glanced at his neck, and Lin Yuan froze for a moment and explained, "This was an accident. "

Okay, an accident is an accident.

After the surprise, Zhao Qing accepted quickly.

GAY is not gay, there is nothing wrong, one is not illegal, the other is not criminal, sexual orientation is everyone's freedom.

Still, she cautiously advised, "I don't care if you have a boyfriend or not, you can't mess around from now on." 

"Okay." Lin Yuan agreed without hesitation.

He just wants to make money now, and apart from money, everything else is floating clouds.

All the anchors gathered together for a meeting, the main content of which was about when the event officially started, and the rules for qualifying for judging.

Lin Yuan listened lazily, and even his brain didn't need to move. Because his agent was writing like a fly next to him, he didn't write down a word.

"There's still a week to go before the start of the race, and this week you've thought about what to do live, have you heard it clearly?" <

"Hear me clearly."

"Also..."

The agent's voice crackled in his ears, Lin Yuan pricked up his ears and listened carefully, but his eyes were looking downstairs.

There is a small garden behind the "Star Entertainment" building, and the lawn and bushes are neatly manicured.

What attracted Lin Yuan's attention was not these, but the two people standing by the flower stand hugging each other.

The tall man, he didn't know.

But the short one, the moment his eyes touched, the name automatically popped up in his mind.

Lin Qi.

He is now the half-brother of the body, the protagonist of the book.

But at this moment, it is not the protagonist who is attacked by the protagonist.

Tut...... Large derailment scene?

Curious for a moment, Lin Yuan looked at it a few more times, forgetting the words of the agent,

Zhao Qing very much wanted to teach this little brother who was not serious, but he couldn't get angry at this exquisite and beautiful face, and simply looked downstairs with him.

"Do you know him?" Seeing the two people hugging each other downstairs, the fire of gossip in her heart burned fiercely, and she excitedly said: "I saw no, the tall one is fresh meat that was just fired some time ago, I remember calling Xu Qin'an to come." But the short man I don't know, and he's pretty good looking.

Lin Yuanxin said that I know that the protagonist in the book can not look good, after all, people have a charming setting of ten thousand people.

However, who is this Xu Qin'an? IIt doesn't seem to be written in the book.