Part 28

Dawn breaks.

The morning fog in the town is heavy, and after entering the autumn, the humidity is even stronger.

Yan Thunder did not sleep all night, and opened his eyes until dawn.

His already tired face became more and more spiritless.

He got up and went to the bathroom to scrape the stubble, cleaned himself up, and went downstairs lightly.

In the bedroom, Lin Yuan was still sleeping, half a white face trapped in the bed, breathing evenly, sleeping particularly sweetly.

Before nine o'clock, you can't wake up.

It's only seven o'clock now, and the air is cool. As soon as Yan Ting crossed the threshold of the hall, he couldn't help but shiver.

He turned upstairs again and put on a coat.

He thought, I'm afraid I'm really old, when I was younger, I used to play with short sleeves in the winter.

Nowadays, even wearing a shirt still feels cold.

The roof of the kitchen is covered with tiles, layered on top of each other, with moss attached to it, growing tenaciously and tenaciously.

Under the eaves, smoke wafts up.

Yan Ting walked over and saw that it was Grandma Li who was boiling medicine.

On the small round stove, there is a black clay pot, grunting and rolling hot steam.

Grandma Li wears a thick cotton jacket and a beanie hat on her head, which looks like a winter dress.

After looking at it twice, the loneliness and congestion in Yan Ting's heart that was no longer young to himself disappeared in an instant. <

It's not that he's really old, it's that the weather is really too cold.

"Why did you get up so early?" Grandma Li opened the medicine jar, looked inside, and sighed: "When you are young, you should sleep more, and when you are old, you can't sleep if you want to." 

The feeling of blockage in his heart came back again, and Yan Ting's heart was very painful, and he felt that there was ice slag in the air between his breaths.

Grandma Lee, you tell the truth, you are not targeting me.

While I may be really old, I won't admit it.

Yan Ting sat on the bench next to him without changing his color, raised his hand and touched his nose, did not want to discuss the topic just now, and said idly: "Is this medicine for Xiao Yuan?"

"Yes, the child's body is not very strong, and he must be well nourished." Grandma Li stirred the soup medicine in the jar, and the strong smell of medicine emanated, and even the air was stained with a bitter taste.

Yan Ting thought of the little guy, even American coffee could not be drunk, too bitter. This soup medicine, which looked more bitter, was also difficult for him.

The bottom of his heart was full of pain, Yan Ting was a little unbearable, he wanted the child to suffer less, and whispered: "Put some sugar in it, the taste will be better." 

"You can't put sugar in the big, and you can put white sugar to get the effect." Grandma Li listened to the young man's mandarin and tried to learn it, but she still spoke with a strong dialect taste, "Eating like this is the most effective." 

It is a medicine three points bitter.

Yan Ting also understood this truth, since he could not directly put sugar into the medicine, he could only think of other ways.