Part 56

lin yuan was stunned, and even forgot to chew the white rice in his mouth.

he looked at it in a daze for a long time before he swallowed the rice with difficulty, narrowed his eyes and whispered, "what's the situation?"

where did these bodyguards come from?

he had just thought that he had robbed the house, and his soul was almost out of his shell.

however, this should be the bodyguard in the villa, which seems to have been seen before.

lin yuan seemed to suddenly think of something, his brow furrowed slightly, and the end of his eyes visibly shrugged down, becoming sullen and unhappy, and he was not even interested in schadenfreude.

yan ting quickly sensed that lin yuan's mood was wrong, and his heart clattered. thinking he was frightened, he hurriedly blocked his view with his palm, "po..."

"are you using me?" lin yuan muttered gloomily, looked at the butler next to him, and said in a muffled voice: "did you two collude beforehand and use me as bait?" since

yan ting came in, he hadn't called or told the housekeeper what he had done.

but in the current situation, those bodyguards had obviously been arranged long ago.

"nothing." yan ting felt a pang in his heart, picked up lin yuan's depressed face, looked into his eyes, and seriously explained, "it's not what you think."

yan ting did not expect that yan lang would dare to run to the house with a cheeky face, and inadvertently forgot to set up an access control for him.

yan lang entered the community smoothly all the way, and the worker who happened to clean the yard forgot to close the courtyard door, and he came uninvited.

by the time the butler found out, he had entered the house. <

the housekeeper immediately called yan ting.

yan ting had just walked into the hospital door at that time, and without hesitation, he turned around and rushed back, while letting the housekeeper stare in the living room, and letting the bodyguard take place, once yan lang had overly acted, he would act.

fortunately, yan lang's courage was not big enough to turn the sky upside down, and he only dared to pass the mouth addiction.

as for arresting him, it was also a decision that yan ting had just made.

instead of letting him dangle in front of lin yuan three times and twice, it was better to solve it once and for all.

hearing yan ting's rebuttal, lin yuan looked up at him and obediently listened to his explanation.

yan thunder's pupils were dark, almost pitch black. when the face is expressionless, the look in the eyes will make people involuntarily frightened.

usually, few people dare to look at him.

the sense of oppression that permeates the deep eyes will make people feel fear for no reason.

but at this moment, lin yuan's eyes were staring at him without blinking, and from the dark pupils, he saw infinite tenderness.

yan ting did not lie to him.

lin yuan lowered the end of his eyes and leaned softly on yan ting's shoulder, as if he was talking to someone else, and as if he was talking to himself, "i seem to have thought wrong, didn't i?"

he found that he seemed to have become much more sensitive recently, and a simple thing was easily complicated by him.

just now, i mistakenly thought that yan ting used him as bait, and even had the idea that yan ting didn't want him anymore, and my heart was extremely panicked.