Part 84

In the past two years, fireworks and firecrackers have been banned in the city, and the atmosphere of the New Year has been much lighter.

When he got home, it was nearly noon, Lin Yuan had just stepped through the door, smelled a pungent scent, and trotted into the kitchen before he even had time to take off his coat.

The nanny was preparing lunch, and chicken soup was simmering on the fire, and several sea cucumbers larger than their thumbs were tumbling inside.

Since Lin Yuan became pregnant, all the recipes have been consulted by Yan Ting, and then purchased from all over the world at great expense.

Not to hold back the hunger worms, Lin Yuan took advantage of the fact that the nanny was not paying attention to the washing, picked up the spoon and secretly tasted the soup, the taste was fresh and fragrant, but the only thing missing was a little salt.

Lin Yuan looked around on the glass platform, pulled out the salt jar from the corner, and was just about to add to the soup, when the nanny exclaimed: "Young Master Yuan, don't do it!"

Lin Yuan was startled, and looked at him in confusion, "The taste is too light." 

"It's good to lighten up, it's easy to be salty and three high." Young Master Yuan, you go out first, lunch will be ready soon. The nanny carefully snatched the salt spoon from his hand, "This kitchen is dangerous, and if I bump into it and burn it, I'm going to lose my job."

After finding a well-paid, easy-working job, the nanny didn't want to be unemployed at the end of the year, and she was eager to bow to Lin Yuan and beg him not to stay here.

"All right." Lin Yuan also did not want the nanny to be embarrassed, and turned around and walked outside. Walking to the door, he also looked back and added, "Add a little more salt to the soup, it is not good to drink." 

The nanny nodded busily, and after sending away the little ancestor in the whole villa with a smile, she quickly hid the salt jar and hid it until Lin Yuan came in again, and could not find it for a while and a half, so she continued to wash the dishes with confidence.

Chinese New Year's Eve meal is generally in the evening, and lunch is relatively simple.

As soon as Lin Yuan came to the table, Yan Ting put a bowl of flower glue chicken soup in front of him, and cautiously told him to drink slowly and burn it carefully.

Lin Yuan picked up the spoon and tasted it. Well, the taste is light, there is no salt at all, and the deliciousness is greatly reduced.

Disgusted in his heart, he still drank spoonful after spoonful.

After lunch, I was idle.

Lin Yuan walked around the courtyard and returned to the bedroom, preparing for a nap.

I had just climbed into bed when I suddenly heard a noise coming from downstairs, as if a guest was coming.

Since moving into this villa, Lin Yuan has not seen anyone coming in and out of this villa. Yan Ting's residence seemed to be very taboo for others to invade. Occasionally, an assistant came to deliver documents, and the scope of activity was limited to the living room.

After listening for a while, the noise was still there. But the distance is too far to really hear.

Lin Yuan got up from the bed and came out of the bedroom in his coat. Instead of going straight downstairs, he grabbed the railing at the corner of the stairs and leaned out half of his body to look down.

The noise came from the entrance to the entrance, Lin Yuan looked over curiously, and the first thing he saw was the white porcelain shards on the ground, and there were cyan patterns on the shards. <