Part 11

the sunset was swallowed up by the thick night, and the lights lit up.

the hall of the inpatient department was sparsely populated and exceptionally quiet.

the corners of lin yuan's mouth slowly hooked up, the leisure in his eyes dissipated, and the indifferent alienation came out and climbed up the top of his eyebrows.

the cool breeze of the night blows, and the loose short sleeves cling to the back, protruding the thin back of the teenager, some rugged.

"brother, we're good brothers, we don't need to hide from me like this, right?" lin qi's face was smiling, and the ostentatious ingredient was extremely strong.

he raised his arm and shone a silver ring, "guess who gave it to me?" 

huh ... who else could it be, yan lang that scumbag.

the long and dense eyelashes of the crow's wings fluttered slightly, and lin yuan's amber eyes reflected the warm yellow light.

but his eyes were cold.

lin qi walked over step by step, and his bright face already showed arrogance after the victory, "elder lang is mine, and you don't deserve to shine his shoes."

lin yuan felt that this person was sick, and he was not lightly ill.

emails, text messages, and phone calls bombarded him in unison, just to show off his relationship with yan lang to his face.

i don't know how this kind of intelligence became the protagonist of the novel.

"rest assured, i'm not leaving." lin yuan took a step back, lazily leaning against the wall, his hands half in his trouser pockets, his right leg slightly curved, and said casually: "you continue to speak."

lin qi was intimidated by his loose attitude, his eyes narrowed, and the posture that he had just held high could not be maintained, and he collapsed like a leaking leather ball.

"i'll send the picture to dad, and you can guess if dad will break off relations with you." llin qi was reluctant to show timidity and held on to the threat.

whether it will break off the relationship, lin yuan does not know, and he does not care.

one married again less than a year after his wife's death. what qualifications does a man who later listens to his stepwife's rumors and throws his own son out of the house have the right to be a father?

"you do whatever you want." lin yuan nodded, and the corner of his lips pulled out a straight arc, and there was a bit of youthfulness between his cold eyebrows.

because of the changes in the family and the disgust of the father, the original owner is cowardly, and only knows how to clumsily give everything to please the people he likes.

but now lin yuan, who used this body, was different, and the teenager who had crawled out of the quagmire was cold and arrogant.

as soon as they smell danger, they erect spikes all over their bodies.

but apparently, lin qi was not qualified enough to let him defend himself.

lin yuan lazily leaned against the wall, and the corners of his mouth drew a seemingly innocent arc.

it's sarcasm.

lin qi instantly felt despised.

a few strides forward, with a vicious face, smashed a fist into his face, "i can't make you laugh!"

lin yuan calmly tilted his head, and his bent knees were ready to top lin qi's stomach.

screams echoed through the empty hall.