Part 71

The winter drizzle doesn't last long, and at the end of the last lesson, the raindrops stop.

The ground was wet, and pool after pool of water had accumulated.

Zhou Xu, as if by magic, took out a basketball from the belly of the table and invited Lin Yuan to go to the court with him.

Lin Yuan felt that he was a little embarrassed, the ground was wet like that, but it did not extinguish his enthusiasm for playing basketball, and after a few words of ridicule, he refused.

The people in the classroom left one after another, and Lin Yuan sat in his seat for a while before he got up to collect his books.

The hospital is very boring, these two days the surname Yan man does not know which tendon is wrong, always like to hold him kiss, kiss his neck is a trace, but also can not be eliminated.

As a result, he was still wrapped in a thick scarf in class, and he did not dare to take it off, for fear of being discovered by others.

It was a cold weather, and it was close to the end of the semester, and the teaching building was deserted, and everyone rushed to the air-conditioned library to review.

Lin Yuan carried the book and walked out of the classroom without hurrying.

There were a few people in the hallway, and the shoving inadvertently knocked off the book in his hand.

Nearly six months pregnant, the belly has bulged noticeably, like a balloon hidden in a sweater, and it is covered by a fluffy down jacket, without showing the slightest trace.

In addition, Lin Yuan's other parts were still slender, and there was no pregnancy image to be seen. The legs were slender and long, wrapped in black slacks. <

The person who knocked out his book and his friend walked away in a noisy way, and Lin Yuan tried several times, but he failed to bend down.

He thought of a way, ready to crouch down on his side to pick it up, when a skinny hand suddenly appeared in sight and grabbed the book in front of him.

Lin Yuan's knees had just bent halfway and he stood up against the wall.

"You're doing well, you're so fat you can't bend down?" Lin Qi smiled and handed the book over, and looked at his abdomen with deep meaning, "You wear such a thick coat, people who don't know think you have a big baby hidden in your clothes."

 The fingers hanging on his side curled up, and Lin Yuan suppressed the urge to raise his hand to protect his stomach, and did not move against the wall.

If it wasn't for Lin Qi's sudden appearance, he would have forgotten that there was such a person.

Lin Qi's current appearance is not the same as before, as if he has suffered cruel torture, and the whole person has lost his appearance. The eye sockets are deeply sunken, the cheekbones are high and raised, the eyeballs are decadent gray, and the hair is messy.

An old dress, like rags hanging from his body. It was as if under the cloth was not a flesh-and-blood body, but a skeleton.

Lin Yuan's back was against the wall, and he was shocked in his heart and looked at him warily.

The bony face was terrifying, and the laughter was even more penetrating. Lin Qi didn't seem to feel how ugly he was at all, and the corners of his mouth grinned bigger and bigger, almost grinning to the root behind his ears.

"Actually, I don't want to come to you, but if I don't come to you, I won't live." Lin Qijie laughed twice, his expression was extremely strange, he still grabbed the textbook he had just picked up in his hand, and handed it to him, "Your book, don't want it?"