Part 73

Lin Yuan stared at the round and slippery eyes, grabbed the red autumn pants, and the tip of his nose was red, I don't know if it was hot or shy.

Seeing that Yan Ting suddenly stopped moving, as if frozen, half-dazed and unresponsive, he wondered, "Are you still coming?"

Yan Ting looked at the red autumn pants on his body, and then looked down at a certain part of himself, and he couldn't say a word, slightly infarction, "How to wear these pants."

"Well..." Lin Yuan blinked his eyes, pondered for a moment, and said an answer that could not be faulted, "It is the thickest."

He was afraid of the cold, and before it was winter, he had already put his sweater and pants on it. In the face of warmth, whether it looks good or not is not at all within the scope of consideration.

Before going out in the afternoon, Lin Yuan opened the closet door and pulled for half a day, in a group of black and white gray autumn pants, he took a picture of the thickest one.

As for the color, it is worn in the innermost part anyway, and he does not care whether it is ugly or not.

Moreover, Lin Yuan really didn't think how ugly these pants were, how festive the big red was.

Yan Thunder was dumbfounded, looking at his innocent eyes, unable to speak for a moment.

The room fell silent, and a few wisps of embarrassment rose sharply.

Yan Ting's hand was still clutching his black outer pants, but he did not continue to take them off.

Pulling on his red autumn pants a few times, Lin Yuan did not understand what the situation was now, and his clear eyes were full of puzzlement. Brain circuits around, picking up one of the guesses and asking, "Isn't that the pants you bought me?"

Yan Thunder was even more silent.

Some of the clothes were not purchased by his own hands, but were ordered to be purchased by his assistants. But after buying it, it all went through his hands before it was sent to the villa, washed and put into the bedroom closet.

But Yan Ting clearly remembered that he had never seen these red autumn pants before.

Such a bright red color would never escape his eyes, and most of the problem was with the assistant who purchased the clothes.

For a pair of autumn pants, calling people over to inquire is too much of a fuss.

The matter of ripping the little guy's pants in the office, Yan Ting did not want to make a sound. In the eyes of outsiders, he has always been mature and stable. Like a hairy boy, I can't help but do things in the office, which is really detrimental to the image.

Yan Ting's face was slightly dull, and his temples twitched twice, feeling that the situation at this moment was particularly tricky. If you stop, it will hurt the little guy's heart. If he wanted to continue, he really couldn't go on.

The object that had just been a hundred times more energetic was paralyzed the moment I saw the red autumn pants, and I shrugged my head and couldn't get excited.

Yan Ting grabbed lin Yuan's outer pants hand, taking it off, not letting it go, the situation was a little anxious.

Just after waking up, Lin Yuan's thoughts could not keep up with his brain, and he was confused by the situation in front of him.

He pulled his red autumn pants down, revealing a snow-white delicate skin. Trying to continue to take off, the hand was held down by the man.

"Huh?" Lin Yuan looked up blankly.