Part 85

Chinese New Year's Eve evening is an annual family reunion day.

At this time in previous years, the Yan family gathered in the old mansion, with a harmonious appearance, but in fact, they ate a Chinese New Year's Eve meal with different thoughts.

There are many people, but they are not lively at all.

This year, the old mansion was deserted, the brothers of the Yan family fell apart, and even the old man Yan who sat in the old mansion did not go back.

Yan Ting's villa was more lively than ever, and Lin Yuan's movement alone was worth ten people who did not make a fuss.

The servants in the villa liked him very much, and when they met him upstairs and downstairs, they would take one or two candies out of their pockets and hand them to him.

Lin Yuan's cheeks bulged, and Yan Ting grabbed the bag on the spot and confiscated all of it.

In the evening, as the sky darkened, the street lights lit up.

The rooms on the first floor of the villa are brightly lit, the tables are filled with cold platters, and the nanny cooks hot dishes in the kitchen.

Master bedroom, balcony.

Lin Yuan wrapped himself in a blanket and looked out into the courtyard on the railing.

Next to the pool, a few trees are blooming brilliantly, and the flowers are blooming, like a cluster of flames lit, which gives a little life to this miserable winter day.

In the courtyard, on the branches of other branches and leaves, there are many large and small red lanterns, and when you look at it, you are happy. <

From childhood to adulthood, Lin Yuan has not experienced the bustle of the Spring Festival.

When he was a child, his mother was swept out of the house by his family, took him to live in a remote and dilapidated rental house, and Chinese New Year's Eve night he was still working outside, and when he was young, he curled up in a dark corner, listening to the sound of firecrackers outside, fear and panic

When he grew up and was no longer afraid of firecrackers, his mother married.

The first Spring Festival that a family of three experienced together, when the New Year's Eve bell rang, he was being beaten by his drunken stepfather.

While beating him, he scolded him as a wild bastard and asked him why he did not die.

Later, many Spring Festivals, Lin Yuan was working to make money.

Every time at two o'clock in the morning on the first day of the New Year, he rode a worn-out bicycle through the streets where the bustle was scattered and only fireworks and firecracker fragments remained, and his heart was extremely envious.

There are many places in the world where fireworks are set off, but none of them are his home.

Later, Lin Yuan met Yan Ting.

This was the first Spring Festival he ushered in after meeting Yan Ting.

Finally, someone accompanied him to Chinese New Year's Eve meal.

Lin Yuan was caught in his own thoughts, and his memories were so focused that he did not hear the door opening.

Until, Yan Ting took him into his arms from behind, "Baby, what are you looking at?" The hot air poured in his ears, and the crispy and itchy feeling spread, Lin Yuan subconsciously tilted his head and rubbed it, and the white net little face immediately smiled, "You see, even the bottom of the pool has a big fu word."