Part 64

This was the third day Lin Yuan had woken up.

In addition to the doctors and nurses, he had only seen housekeepers.

The butler, dressed in the gentleman's suit and meticulously combing his hair, delivered him an admission handbook and a student idyllic certificate.

The first snow of winter, sprinkled from the sky, fell.

Lin Yuan sat in the hospital bed, tilting his head to look at a pale and thin face reflected in the window, and almost didn't recognize that it was himself.

The housekeeper, dressed in black, stood by the bed, without any extra words, and said directly: "Young Master Yuan, this is the admission certificate that Mr. Yuan entrusted to help you handle before, and the school has also done a good job." I was going to let you go in the next school year, but I saw that you had nothing to do during this time, and the hospital was not a good place, so I took it upon myself to give you the enrollment time earlier, so you should go to relax. 

For three days, a total of 72 hours, 4320 minutes, no one told Lin Yuan, what happened to Yan Ting, where it was.

Whoever he asked, all he got was silence.

It was the first time in three days that he had heard something about Yan Ting from someone else's mouth.

Lin Yuan's thin eyelids drooped slightly, looking at the red student CARD in the butler's hand, and felt strange to the photo of himself posted on it.

At that time, he was full of vigor and his face was round.

And now, the cheeks that have been hard to fatten by Yan Ting are emaciated with the naked eye.

The loose hospital gown covered his bulging abdomen, Lin Yuan pulled his pale lips, and his voice was hollow, "If I promise to go to school, can you tell me where Yan Ting is?"

"Sorry." The butler shook his head.

Lin Yuan did not have any wounds on his body, only a slight concussion. I woke up the same day I was taken to the hospital and didn't feel any discomfort after that.

Hospitals are really not a good place for a healthy body. The spread of sickness can make people feel depressed.

Lin Yuan leaned on the head of the bed, stared at the student CARD held in the butler's hand for a while, lowered his eyelids, looked at his stomach, and whispered: "Is my situation suitable for going to school?"

"Rest assured, everything is in order and nothing will go wrong." The housekeeper bowed his head and exhorted: "The school is full of people, you make more friends, and your mood will be more comfortable." 

Continuing to go to school was indeed in Lin Yuan's plan, but he didn't expect it to come so quickly.

When he was five months pregnant, he walked into the university campus.

Domestic universities open in September each year, and almost no new students go until December.

When Lin Yuan's raw face entered the classroom, the students in the class were all doing their own thing, without showing any surprise or curiosity.

Lin Yuan found a back seat and sat down.

A boy of similar age next to him turned his head and introduced himself: "Hello, my name is Zhou Xu, if you are uncomfortable, you must say it, don't put up with it." 

"Huh?" Lin Yuan felt strange and cast a suspicious look.

Zhou Xu reacted that he was too rash, grabbed the back of his head, and quickly explained: "Before you came, the counselors reminded us, saying that you are not in good health, let us all take good care of you." <