Part 21

"i'll tell you a secret." in the darkness, the corners of lin qi's mouth raised a curve, and the whole face was half light and half dark, very strange, "what flows in my body is also the blood of the lin family."

lin yuan: "..."

the giants missin?

lin yuan didn't speak, and silently pricked up his ears.

"can't imagine? lin jian'an is also my father. lin qiyang was proud.

lin yuan: "??? unexpectedly, i really didn't expect it.

in the novel, the original owner is more than half a year older than the son brought by the stepmother. that is to say, lin jian'an cheated on his wife during her pregnancy?

after his wife died of illness, he couldn't wait to marry xiao san into the family.

when lin yuan read the book, he felt that lin father was sick, and he let his own son not hurt and spoiled other people's babies.

unexpectedly, it turned out to be his species.

your circle is really messy!

belly slander, lin yuan raised an eyebrow, and suddenly felt a little sad that lin qi was the original father.

not only was he wearing a green hat for many years, but he also died unexpectedly when he was making money at the construction site in order to help others raise their sons.

until his death, he did not know that his son was not his own bloodline at all.

it's too miserable.

it's just inhumane, it's horrible.

lin qiyang said the secret smugly, waiting for lin yuan to be shocked and thunderous, and shouted that it was impossible.

then, he took the opportunity to step on two more feet and completely destroy his spirit.

the plan was good, but the reality did not develop as lin qi imagined.

lin yuan was not shocked at all, just faintly oh.

both eyes were still looking at the battlefield ahead, and not even the afterglow of the corners of his eyes gave him a point.

lin qi was half angry with himself, still trying to provoke him, "in the future, the lin family's property will only be mine, and you don't want to get a penny!" 

"oh." lin yuan was very cold.

"..." lin qi became angry, "the company is also mine!" 

"well, it's all yours." lin yuan was still very calm, straightened his collar, tilted his head, and smiled at him slightly, "rest assured, uncle will not fight for you."

lin qi: "??? yan ting and du's parents came back after greeting each other, and found that the child who had just promised not to run around was gone again.

he sighed and was just about to find someone, but was stopped by a voice behind him, "ah ting, i know you will come today." 

yan ting dialed the action of a meal, switched pages, sent a message to sun qing, and then turned around.

standing opposite was his mother, who was supposed to be far away on the other side of the ocean.

wu yun wears a white skirt, her hair is meticulously coiled, her makeup is exquisite, and she has a smile with a curve of near perfection.

there is no amiable kindness of the elders at all, but rather like a cold wax statue in a museum. <

yan ting's eyes were cold.