Part 43

"what are you doing?" lin yuan rubbed his own eyes, with a sleepy voice sticky and soft.

yan ting's raised palm stayed in mid-air for a moment, accurately slapped on his slightly long stomach, and said solemnly: "i am teaching my son."

lin yuan: "? how do you know it's a son? what if it's a daughter?

lin yuan blinked, thinking that it was better to forget it, what daughter did the two rough masters raise, or the skinny boy was good to raise.

"oh, then you go on." lin yuan yawned sleepily, grabbed yan ting's coat corner dependently, and continued to close his eyes and sleep.

yan ting did not move again, the whole person seemed to be lit up, looking down at the thin white fingers that were tugging at his clothes, and the eyes that were still full of energy just now suddenly quieted down.

he carefully lay down on his side, moving extremely gently, for fear of waking up the sleeping little guy next to him.

lin yuan had not fallen asleep, only closed his eyes to recuperate, did not hear a movement for a long time, and slowly raised his eyes to a gap, wanting to see what the drunken man was doing.

but he found that yan ting had done nothing, just looking at himself quietly, those eyes that were usually deep and cold, but at the moment they were gentle.

obviously in the dark, it seems to be loaded with stars, shining brightly.

lin yuan's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

the body shrank downwards, half a small face buried in the quilt, and muttered, "what are you watching me do?"

 in the middle of the night, i would think about it. <

yan thunder did not speak, silent and quiet.

lin yuan sipped the corner of his lower lip, reached out and hooked his fingers, and his fingertips gently squeezed in his palm, and whispered, "sleep."

 the curtains obscured the light, and the light in the room was dim, so quiet that it seemed that the heartbeat of the two could be heard.

yan ting looked at lin yuan so seriously, his body moved forward a few points, as if whispering, he lowered his voice and said, "yuanbao, i want to kiss you."

 "huh?" lin yuan froze and wondered, "why do you call me yuanbao?" where did you hear the title? you...... well..."

yan ting leaned over and kissed the little guy's mouth.

warm breathing intertwined, and the air in the house gradually warmed up.

yan ting gently pecked and kissed, one after another, affectionate and spoiled, irrelevant. desire.

only sticky love remained, like a warm spring, wrapping lin yuan tightly.

in the ear, is the man's hot breath. if there is a seemingly innocent cold tone of pinewood, lingering on the tip of the nose.

the instinctive resistance of lin yuan's body was completely unloaded at the moment of rising up, dissolving into invisibility.

he lay deftly in the arms of yan thunder, opening his tender belly to the other party without any defense.

yan thunder's pecking kiss fell delicately on the corner of his mouth.

lin yuan lay flat on the bed, gently touched yan ting's freshly shaved hair, and there were still some hair tied in his hands, his heart was particularly calm, and there was warmth in his body. <

this was the first time he had been kissed by yan thunder, and there was no yellow in his head.

i obviously didn't do anything, but i felt extremely satisfied.