Part 16

The dark food block, caught between chopsticks, passed through the cool air, aimed at the open mouth, just ready to be released.

Suddenly, he heard a noise and fell to the ground, ending a short life.

Yan Ting was still that ice cube face, cold and ruthless.

But Lin Yuan saw happiness in his cool mood.

Lin Yuan bent the corner of his mouth and glared at him, looking down at the mobile phone screen.

It was Father Lin's phone call.

It's not a good thing.

Lin Yuan thought like this, lifting his feet and walking outside the ward.

Regarding the Lin family's grudge, he subconsciously did not want others to know.

"Hey." Lin Yuan leaned against the wall of the corridor and looked up at the incandescent lamp overhead, looking a little confused.

"Come home tomorrow." Father Lin's words were full of impatience, not at all like he was talking to his son, but more like ordering subordinates.

I'm used to you!

Lin Yuan rolled his eyes at the air: "There is no time." Before Father Lin could say a second word, he had already hung up the phone neatly.

If it weren't for this beastly father, the original owner wouldn't be so miserable.

Lin Yuan shoved his mobile phone into his trouser pocket, just ready to return to the ward, the moment he turned sideways, he caught a glimpse of a sneaky figure in the corner of his eyes.

He frowned and walked over quickly, "What do you do?" 

The girl hiding around the corner was startled and gasped for breath, "It's me, downstairs, urine test." Lin Yuan's memory was still good, remembering that she was the girl who asked her to help during the day, and her frown was loosened.

"Actually, my early love was discovered by my mother. Then, my mom pulled me to the hospital for a check-up. The girl finally calmed her breath and explained apologetically, "I was afraid I would really get pregnant, so I borrowed urine from you." 

Lin Yuan's brow that had just been loosened was wrinkled again, "How old are you?" 

"There's still eighteen months left." The girl answered honestly.

Lin Yuan opened his mouth, just trying to teach her that it was wrong to have a relationship early. But think about it, it seems that I have just turned eighteen years old and two months old, and I don't have any position.

He raised his hand and touched his nose, hiding the embarrassment that had suddenly stopped, and reminded in a serious voice, "Girls must know how to take good care of themselves." 

However, men should be safer, at least not pregnant.

If you are a girl, then the previous few times Yan Ting did not wear a condom at all, maybe she was already pregnant.

Becoming a mother at the age of eighteen is terrible to think about.

Fortunately, I am a man.

Lin Yuan silently rejoiced in his heart.

The girl took a piece of paper from her bag and held it in both hands and handed it to him, stopping talking several times.

"What's wrong?" Lin Yuan cast his eyes on the paper, but could not see the words on it.

Gritting her teeth, the girl shoved the paper into his hand, "You open it and see."

Lin Yuan opened the folded paper and found that it was an inspection report. The gaze fell on it, quickly browsed, did not understand.