Part 94

Lin Yuan obediently finished eating alone, waiting, waiting, waiting until the yam deer antler soup was cold, and Yan Ting did not come back.

Make a phone call and lose yourself.

Lin Yuan skimmed his lips, just about to go out to look for someone, the caretaker suddenly carried the burning of the crying cat into the room.

Xiao Yan had just cried a little, his face was full of tears, and he was sobbing pitifully.

Lin Yuan saw his son like this, he was very distressed, how could he manage anything else, and he quickly took it and hugged it in his arms.

Xiao Yanran liked his father very much, and with tears in his eyes, he grabbed his sleeve and did not even let go of his milk.

After the child did not cry, the caretaker left, leaving only Lin Yuan and Xiao Yanyan in the room.

Lin Yuan sat in front of the window holding the cub, grabbing a small yellow duck in his hand and pinching it for his son, occasionally looking back at the closed door, and couldn't help but spit out: "Cub, your big father is afraid of medical treatment, what should I do?"

Xiao Yanyan blinked his big round eyes, he couldn't understand it, but he listened very carefully, and from time to time he echoed two sentences.

"Hey, your big dad didn't have a kidney loss before, so why didn't he suddenly fail?" Lin Yuan sighed, pinched his son's chubby face, and said softly, "Or should I go find an expert to show him?"

Yan Ting pushed the door in, and just after crossing the threshold, he heard such a sentence, frightened to the foot, staggered a few steps, and almost fell to the ground.

He never expected that he had rejected the little guy once last night, and he was put on the name of kidney loss. <

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Lin Yuan turned his head to Shi Shiran and glanced at Yan Ting, and without much concern, he turned back and continued to pinch the rubber duck to tease his son.

This little cub made a lot of noise when he was in his stomach, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy, and he had to kick his stomach twice a day.

After being born, it has stopped a lot, every day is not to eat or sleep, fat face is round and rolling, can not see who is more like, more like a small piglet.

Lin Yuan pinched the rubber duck, and his son giggled along with it, grinning at his toothless mouth, biting his fat and short fingers, how silly he wanted.

Lin Yuan especially liked to pinch his son's fat face to play, and for a moment he was fascinated, lying on the railing along the crib, and laughing with his silly son.

Returning to the room of the hot thunder, ignored completely. He sat down on the couch and cautiously looked around the room to find that all the dishes had been taken away.

He had just taken a sip of soup and fled outside on the pretext of calling. After realizing it, my stomach was very empty and I was very hungry.

But Yan Ting did not dare to say that he was hungry, for fear that after saying it, the little guy would turn out the deer antler soup like a side magic to make him drink.

Yan Ting not only had no problem in that regard, the thirty-year-old man was very energetic, even if he accompanied Lin Yuan for ten days and eight days, it would not be a problem.

But he had to think about the health of the little guy, and he couldn't let Lin Yuanhu come. Last night the child threw himself into his arms in a loose shirt, and Yan Ting mobilized almost all his strength to restrain himself. <