Part 37

"I'm not feeling well, so I'm not going down, you go by yourself." Lin Yuan hugged the car seat and did not let go, his amber eyes were full of innocence, and his mouth was shriveled, "Your son said that he wants to sleep now, so I should rest too." Maserati

stopped outside the courtyard of the Yan family's old mansion, and Lin Yuan said that he would not get out of the car.

Yan Ting took a small blanket from the back seat and covered him, and the corners of his mouth smirked, "Then I will help you take out the five million?"

Lin Yuan was thinking of this, and the little head nodded quickly, "Well, you go quickly, I'll wait in the car for you to come back."

Before getting out of the car, Yan Ting checked back and forth to make sure that there would be no danger in the vehicle parked here, so he was relieved to enter the yard.

Old Master Yan had a lifelong affair and married many wives. Three sons, one daughter, were not born to the same mother.

Today, the person who has the identity of Lady Yan is a young woman who is two years younger than Yan Ting, who has been in the Yan family for three years and has no heirs.

Yan Ting was the youngest in the family.

The eldest brother started a family at an early age, and his children have grown up. The second brother disagreed with his father many years ago and never returned after going abroad.

Old Master Yan then bet all the thoughts of his descendants on Yan Ting, hoping that he could quickly start a family, have a son and a half daughter like the eldest brother, and continue the incense.

Although Yan Ting's mother divorced her husband many years ago, the interests of the rich family are not clear.

In order to allow his son to inherit more property, Wu Yun and her ex-husband colluded with each other and tried their best to get their son married and have children.

The yard was noisy, and Yan Thunder avoided the people and entered the house through the back door. <

This time back, not only to satisfy the little one, get five million. More importantly, Yan Ting wanted to show his father his thoughts and ask him not to meddle in his marriage again.

Before, Yan Ting did not plan to get married, nor did he like anyone, so what his parents did, he did not bother to care, let them make trouble.

But now it was different, he had someone around him, and it was still a small vinegar bag, Yan Ting felt that he should do something to reassure Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan grabbed at the window, watching Yan Ting's figure disappear into sight, and then probed into the noisy courtyard a few times.

Just happened to see a woman with a big belly entering the large half-open iron door.

He was wondering, another pregnant woman got out of another taxi, and also entered the courtyard door.

Wouldn't they all come to get five million?

Lin Yuan raised an eyebrow, pulled out the key and jumped out of the car, curiously approaching the past.

The yard of the Yan family's old mansion is very spacious, covered with green plants everywhere, and several autumn flower varieties are blooming in full bloom, which is quite a heroic style.

There were several chairs in the open space, and there were pregnant women with big bellies sitting on them.

When no one noticed this side, Lin Yuan sneaked in curiously.

There were a lot of people in the courtyard, and many pregnant women gathered together, and the scene was quite shocking.

Lin Yuan has a clean and handsome appearance, and his dress is simple but not expensive. <