Part 40

the two of them silently said nothing about what happened before getting off the bus, and lin yuan was held by yan ting's hand, walked through the spacious courtyard, and walked towards the house step by step.

his head was buried low, and he felt that he had no face to see.

yan ting must have felt that he was neurotic in his heart, but because of his self-esteem, he chose not to say it.

lin yuan also felt like a neurotic.

even if you dream, why do you still talk about dreams?

forget about dreams, and shout that you want to be the regent princess.

hey...... good not to face.

lin yuan muttered, not paying much attention to the road in front of him, when he went up the steps, his feet suddenly slipped, and his body fell forward violently, turning into a warm embrace.

then, a teasing voice came from the top of his head, "princess aifei is throwing her arms and giving hugs to the king?"

lin yuan: "..."

you can shut me up!"

the house of big brother yan's family is only big and not small compared to yan ting's villa. light goes a long way from the entrance door to the entrance of the living room.

yan ting was afraid to walk without looking at the little guy under his feet, and he stretched out his hand and gestured to carry him away.

in such a large public, in full view of everyone, the thin-skinned lin yuan would agree, not only ruthlessly removing the old man's hand, but also angrily stepping on him.

big brother yan was already waiting in the living room, dressed very mentally, and the hairstyle was a meticulous big back, revealing a handsome and non-arrogant face plate. <

he was usually well maintained, and he could not see that he was in his forties at all.

when yan ting and the eldest brother chatted, lin yuan sat next to him and bumped the melon seeds, quietly and very well-behaved.

in an unfamiliar environment, even if yan ting was around, he was still a bit restrained.

yan ting was afraid that the child would not adapt, and the corner of his eyes had been observing his actions, and from time to time he peeled a few cloves of oranges and cut half an apple to feed.

after nearly half an hour, the second brother of the yan family came, taking his wife with him.

it was a gentle woman, and she was extra gentle between her smiles.

lin yuan couldn't help but look at it twice, his eyes suddenly went black, and before he could react, a sour orange was stuffed into his mouth.

he also felt as if he smelled vinegar.

the three brothers had not seen each other for a long time, and there was no half-point strangeness, only endless words.

lin yuan also couldn't understand it, felt a little noisy, and consciously moved a small bench, sat down in front of the flower stand at the entrance of the backyard, and curiously fiddled with the flowers and plants.

he was staring at a pot of purple orchids fascinated, when suddenly a hand came out in front of him, holding a cup of water between his fingers, and the mouth of the cup was still steaming.

lin yuan tilted his head, and saw that the person who came was yan ting's second sister-in-law, the gentle and beautiful woman, who raised her lips and smiled politely.