Part 52

The two of them rubbed and rubbed in the examination room for half a day before going out, Lin Yuan followed Yan Ting, his head buried low, his forehead bumping into his back from time to time, looking angry and corrupt, but he was ashamed to see people.

The old hooligan kissed up endlessly... Over time, his mouth swelled.

Lin Yuan felt panicked, and his face was hot and scalding.

He stepped out of the threshold behind Yan Ting, heard the voice of the speaker, and buried his head lower in a flash.

The head nurse of the obstetrics and gynecology department was reporting to the doctor the details of today's rounds, and the little nurse who had just joined the staff was waiting for the side, and when he saw a big handsome guy coming out of the house, his eyes suddenly looked straight.

Yan Ting's appearance is outstanding, his body is like jade, his facial features are handsome, especially those eyes that are not alarming, deep and dark, full of mystery.

For the little girl who has just entered the society, this kind of man who is full of mature charm is damn charming.

Not only the girls, Lin Yuan was also attracted by Yan Ting's steady temperament. I originally wanted to make a date, but I didn't think that I had dug a pit and trapped myself in it.

Yan Ting suddenly stopped, Lin Yuan did not notice, his head hit his back, and his body bounced backwards due to inertia.

"Hey." Lin Yuan subconsciously exhaled a low voice, and when he looked up, he found that everyone's eyes were on him.

He covered his freshly hit forehead and blinked in confusion, "Why are you all looking at me?" 

Lin Yuan's open lips were still wet, slightly red and swollen, as if glowing with water, and his long and dense eyelashes fluttered slightly, looking like he had just loved. <

The brief silence was broken by the sound of the fiery thunder.

He coughed softly with a cold face, and the oppressive force of his body soared. Several people quickly removed their eyes from Lin Yuan's face and continued what they had just done.

After realizing why others looked at him, Lin Yuan's face was red and his ears were red, from behind his ears to the root of his neck. Even more afraid to look up, he silently hid behind Yan Thunder as a quail.

Secretly decided in his heart that in the future, he must not agree to the old hooligan kissing himself outside.

It's a shame.

Lin Yuan shook his fist against his teeth with the tip of his tongue, and the afterglow of the corner of his eyes inadvertently swept to the side, just catching the little nurse's eyes.

He thought the little nurse was looking at himself, and his eyes subconsciously hid.

Two seconds later, he secretly raised his eyes to look at it, only to find that the little nurse was not looking at himself, but at Yan Thunder.

The little nurse had the phone in her hand and seemed to want to sneak a picture.

Lin Yuan frowned, feeling unhappy for a moment. There is a feeling of own possessions, being spied on by others.

Possessiveness, which had never been seen before, took root and sprouted rapidly at this moment. In the blink of an eye, it grew into a towering tree, encroaching on all his thoughts.

Lin Yuan took a step forward, stood beside Yan Ting, and put his finger into the man's palm, interlocking with his ten fingers.

He did not hide awkwardly, but stood beside Yan Ting with his chin slightly raised, the corners of his mouth bent, and generously declared his ownership. <