Part 31

Lin Yuan did not cry.

He didn't admit that he was crying.

The hard-spoken emphasis is that there is sand in the eyes, and blame this damn windy weather.

The breeze that fluttered through the treetops was unprovoked, and a large black pot was attached for no reason.

The grievances, depressions, shocks, fears held in the heart... After Qi vented, Lin Yuan did not feel the slightest ease, but felt that his heart was empty.

It's like it's been hollowed out, and the cold wind is whirring into it, and it can't fill this big hole.

It's cold, it's cold, it hurts.

In the stove of the kitchen, the firewood was burning vigorously.

The broken porcelain pot next to it was filled with charcoal that burned red, and the lowest layer was ash, and the ash buried in the ash was Lin Yuan's favorite sweet potato.

He was holding a bowl of tomato and egg noodles, eating and guarding his baked sweet potatoes, his eyes were still wet, his cheeks were red from the fire, and he looked pitiful.

It hurts so much that I want to take it in my arms and coax it.

But Lin Yuan didn't talk to Yan Ting, nor did he pay attention to him, let alone let him touch it.

No matter what Yan Ting said, he only stared at the noodles in his hand, slowly and logically, eating them one by one.

Ignoring the pile of firewood behind him and the corn stalks huddled together, it will make people think that he is not eating a bowl of ordinary noodles, but the most delicious food in the world.

It's not a cluttered country kitchenette, but an elegantly decorated five-star hotel restaurant. <

The whole person seems to be outside the environment, seemingly eating seriously, but in fact, he is absent-minded, not enjoying at all, more like forcing himself to eat.

It's unbearable.

The children were in trouble, and Grandma Li, as the elder, could not get her hands on it, and after putting the beans into the pot and stewing, she went to clean the yard.

The charcoal in the broken porcelain basin in front of him burned vigorously, but Lin Yuan felt a little cold. Holding the bowl, he subconsciously bent down and moved his body closer to the charcoal brazier.

As soon as his back curved a little, he was surrounded by The arm that Yan Thunder extended from behind.

A thick trench coat draped over his shoulders, still retaining the body temperature and breath of the hot thunder, wrapped him tightly and dispelled the coldness.

Lin Yuan was in a daze, clutching the chopsticks in his hand, and holding his fingertips white.

He opened his mouth, his voice trembling uncontrollably, and muttered, "Why am I pregnant?" It's like questioning, it's more like talking to yourself.

This is a question that cannot be answered, and even skilled and experienced doctors cannot give an accurate explanation.

Lin Yuan felt that he was out of luck.

Inexplicably penetrated into the book, and now it has broken the gender barrier and the pregnancy is unprecedented.

What will happen to you in the future?

Yes or no, no matter what the situation, he has to accept it.

It is impossible to predict in advance, and it is even more powerless to change. <