Part 50

The first rays of the morning sun, breaking through the haze of the sky, sprinkled like a light veil.

In the bedroom, the air conditioner whistled hot air.

Lin Yuan was awakened by heat.

The temperature inside the room was too high, and he was sweating hot, his pajamas were sticky to his skin, and his cheeks were red.

Lin Yuan lay on the bed like a flatbread, kicking off the thick duvet with his legs, and his eyelids shrugged sleepily, wanting to sleep again.

But as the sweat evaporated and the coolness struck, he was afraid of sleeping and catching a cold, so he had to drag the quilt back again.

After such a tossing, Lin Yuan couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and stepped on my slippers and went into the bathroom.

Lin Yuan threw his sweaty pajamas into the dirty clothes basket next to him, stood barefoot on the non-slip mat, and buried his head in pinching his bulging abdomen.

His belly was bigger than before, his fair skin was propped up, smooth to the touch. Under the thin skin, pale blue blood vessels loomed.

To this day, Lin Yuan still feels a little strange.

During this time, he tried not to think about the fact that he was pregnant. When I think about it, I feel a strange sense of strangeness in my heart.

The corners of Lin Yuan's mouth hung, not very happy.

He poked at his bulging stomach and couldn't stop thinking, this is himself and Yan Ting's child.

And the two of them like each other, so that the cub in the belly doesn't seem so unacceptable. <

After taking a bath, Lin Yuan pulled clean clothes from the closet with his ass, just changed them, stood by the bed and pulled the hair on his head a few times.

The door was suddenly pushed open, and Yan Ting walked in quickly, his expression and movements were a little anxious.

Lin Yuan was startled and asked softly, "What's wrong?" 

"My dad has an accident and I'm going home." Yan Ting stood in front of the closet and neatly took off his house clothes.

Lin Yuan didn't even know how to let go of his eyes for a while, he lowered his head with a red face and twisted his fingers in a cramped way.

Although he and Yan Ting had been honest with each other many times, it was still strange that they didn't know where to look when changing clothes in front of their faces.

Lin Yuan's white and rounded toes grabbed the thick carpet and quietly raised the corners of his eyes, intending to peek a few times and feast his eyes.

But what came into view was a crisp black shirt, and Yan Ting had already changed his clothes.

He took two cufflinks from the drawer and put them on, and then put on a black suit jacket, and the wide back was suddenly lined with more solidity, full of explosive hormones and power.

Lin Yuan stared at his back twice, and the thoughts in his mind involuntarily drifted.

If, Yan Ting, just dressed in formal clothes, pressed him on the door panel, and then...

Just thinking about it, Lin Yuan felt that his legs were soft.

Yan Ting fastened his tie, turned his head to see that the little guy's face was not normal, and a little worry appeared under his dark eyes, and he walked over and touched his forehead, "Uncomfortable?