Part 59

the environment in the utility room was really bad, the walls were damp and moldy, and they were covered with black mold spots.

in the corner, there are also small spiders in the web.

the air was dirty, choking and pungent, and lin yuan only stayed for ten minutes, so he couldn't bear it anymore and moved the small bench to the door.

if he were locked up in this room for a day and a night, i am afraid that he would be able to die twice.

yan lang's face was not very good, dark green and dark blue. it's messy like a chicken nest, and there's a spider web hanging from it.

twenty-four hours have passed since i was tied up and locked up, without a single bite of food or a sip of water.

there was no hope of eating and drinking, and lazar did not have that condition, so he could only hold it all back, and his face was blue.

his lips were withered and chapped, his clothes were disheveled, and he did not look like a nobleman with his usual toes.

pull him down the street and say he's a beggar picking up trash, and someone will believe him.

lin yuan just felt bored, so he ran here to laugh at him, and he didn't plan to really do anything.

since becoming pregnant, lin yuan's iq, although often in arrears, has occasionally been online. for example, regarding yan lang's being locked up, there must be other reasons besides coming to haunt him with him.

the yan family has a big business, and on the surface it looks like it is in the limelight and bright. the intrigues and tricks inside, the struggle for power, are invisible to others.

lin yuan sat in the doorway of the utility room in a daze, yan lang struggled fiercely in the corner, constantly whimpering, and knocked down the broken table next to him.

the movement was too big, lin yuan was afraid of being discovered by the housekeeper, so he packed up his small book and slipped on the small bench. <

before running, i didn't forget to bring the door of the utility room with me.

the utility room is the basement and is accessed by stairs from the ground floor.

lin yuan climbed up slowly, and while climbing, he was still thinking, yan lang was gone, would his parents look for him.

and now that yan ting has locked him up, does he already know that yan lang and his mother are trying to play tricks in secret?

lin yuan thought in a mess, stepped up the last step, reached out and pushed the door open, and was startled by the elongated shadow on the floor in front of him.

looking up sharply, i found that the butler was bowing slightly, looking at him with a kind smile on his face.

lin yuan patted his small chest, breathed a sigh of relief, and said to himself, "i thought it was yan thunder."

"young master yuan, sir told me before i left that i can't let you go to the basement." the housekeeper smiled and reminded.

"all right." lin yuan handed him the small bench he was holding in his hand, "then this matter is known to heaven and earth, you know me." 

"okay." the butler took the wooden bench, "as long as young master yuan didn't do anything just now, sir won't know."

"i just scare him." lin yuan bent down and patted the dust on his pants at some point, "you remember to bring him some food, don't starve people to death."

 at that time, he really had to go to the prison to visit yan ting.

before yan ting left home, he told lin yuan that he would come back to accompany him to lunch.