Part 47

The living room was quiet late at night, so quiet that it was as if you could hear the needles falling to the ground.

Yan Lang's parents sat side by side on the sofa, their faces sad.

Brother Yan was leaning against the floor-to-ceiling window not far away, with one hand in his pocket, his left leg slightly curved, and he was bowing his head and sending messages to people, obviously not wanting to participate in it.

Among the people in the room, the most embarrassed was Yan Lang, who was crouched in the corner, his hair was caught by his hands, and he did not show the arrogance of the young master of the Yan family in the slightest.

He had been covering up, not wanting to be known, so he was so brazenly exposed to his parents, and his face and inside were lost.

"Third brother, Ah Lang, what he's doing outside, my father and I don't know very well. This boy has loved to bully people since he was a child, and we will definitely teach him a good lesson. Sister-in-law Yan knew the righteousness, and did not make up for her son who made the slightest mistake, and said with a smile: "This money should be returned, I will immediately let your eldest brother write a check." 

With that, she kicked her husband under the table.

Big Brother Yan, who was dozing off on the couch, woke up, raised his hand to wipe his face, and echoed in a groggy voice, "Also, it's time to pay it back."

The check was written, and Yan Dajie smiled apologetically and handed it over, "Third brother, you see, if there is a need, we can let Ah Lang apologize to Lin Yuan in person." If there are other requests, Ah Lang will certainly do it.

Yan Lang crouched in the corner and thought about it, smelling the words, and excitedly wanted to refute it.

His mother glared at him fiercely.

Yan Lang immediately collapsed like a deflated balloon, full of resentment in his heart, reluctantly.

At first, he and Lin Yuan were lovers. As a boyfriend, shouldn't he spend a little Lin Yuan's money? <

It's too deceitful.

He wanted to see how long Lin Yuan could catch up with his uncle.

Yan Lang kicked at the wall in anger, gritting his teeth and showing a vicious face.

"Not necessarily." Yan Ting took the check and said softly, "Xiao Lang is not young, I hope that my sister-in-law can spend more time to take care of it." Dad attaches great importance to the reputation of the Yan family, if this happens in the long run, causing trouble, you will not be able to explain it in front of Dad.

 "Yes yes yes, third brother, you are right, Xiao Lang this child is lacking discipline, we will definitely educate him well." Sister-in-law Yan nodded her head busily, which was quite righteous and killing relatives.

Eavesdropping with his ears open, he was so angry that he almost broke his teeth.

Is it remarkable that Grandpa likes it?

I am the young master of the Yan family, that Lin Yuan is something!

Yan Ting didn't say anything more, his cold eyes swept over Yan Lang, who was crouching in the corner, and turned upstairs with the check.

There was no need to apologize, he didn't want the little guy and nephew to have any more contact.

If Lin Yuan has other requests, he can convey them on his behalf.

Let them meet, don't even think about it.

The sound of leather shoes stepping on the wooden staircase gradually melted into the night.